Different form of ketamine

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by gplant, Apr 30, 2007.

1. gplant

gplant Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Greetings,

A monkey recently got a hold of some ketamine. He has tried it and it has the same effects as normal chunky, crystally ketamine which he is use to.

This ketamine is apparantley "human grade" (whatever that means)

it is a VERY find white powder, he is just curious if this is normal

2. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    SWIM always gets his K in liquid form and almost always (90% of the time) in factory sealed bottles. He's noticed no differences in any of these, tho he is aware that there is some chemical factor which should account for some small differences.

When one gets K in crystal form, there's no way short of chemical testing of knowing what one is really getting.

- Beltane

3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    When liquid ketamine, available in the medical vials described above by my esteemed colleague Beltane, is evaporated to yield the pure crystals - the crystals are very small if the liquid was evaporated under low heat. This would explain the "find white powder."

Human grade would infer that it came from the medical vials as ketamine is available for use in humans and sold as U.S.P. grade. Also sold for veterinary use with different markings. Unless one has ketamine in a sealed vial, one cannot be certain as to it's pedigree.

4. gplant

gplant Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    could it be possible that this monkey has an Research Chemical version of ketamine? I mean this stuff if lighter than regular ketamine. Damn I hate calling it regular ketamine, I wish I knew the proper name for the variation of the drug.

5. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    Ketamine should be a white powder, so that's not a problem in itself. Vetinary ketamine is also very effective. Neigh! Neigh!

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
  7. gplant

gplant Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    forgive me, my chemistry background is terrible. My wording is off

I mean this monkey has come across 2 types of ketamine. type 1 which is chunky crystals and the other which is very fluffy smooth.

Both feel the same but the texture is different. You can have mescaline sulfate and hydrochloride. What is the term used to describe the difference in the two? they are both mescaline but one is slighty different right due to chemicals correct?

I was just wondering if there could be a type of research chemical that mimics ketamine?

well this monkey told me he talked to the source and they said the following, I was wondering if somebody could confirm it's validity

Has anybody ever coem across this?

thanks for all the info

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2007
  8. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    These chunky crystal's can easily be crushed into fluffy powder. Is You certain it is different ?

9. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Likely the variation has to do with the temperature the crystals formed at. A lower temp. allows larger crystals to form. A higher temp. would make for finer material. And, possibly, some "oiling-out" of the HCl salt which would account for the slightly different color.

10. gplant

gplant Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    oh yes, I am sure it is different. I mean it is still ketamine, can't get around that lol

am I allowed to post a picture of the "normal ketamine" and the new stuff?

11. Paracelsus

Paracelsus Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    You can upload it to the picture gallery and post a link here. But self-incriminative pictures (like posting yourself snorting the ketamine, etc) are not allowed.

12. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    There are two isomers of ketamine which are sold for medical and vetinary purposes: [SIZE=-1]

S
    (+)-ketamine which is said to be more hallucinogenic and a [SIZE=-1]racemate
    S
    , R (±)-ketamine which is said to be slightly less 'psychedelic.'

They will both look the same as a powder. The famous Ketelar was the latter.

13. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    If You is fearless, which is stupid and illl-advidsed, You would mix 1g of the crystals (hoping the crystals to be pure Ketamine HCL) with 10 ml water (distilled preferably) yieldeing, ideally, 100mg of Ketamine per 100 ml liquid solution, which is SWIM's friend's considerecd opininion to be the perfect IM (intracusclar (USFSE) ketamine experience (first time or any other, prett much regardless or bodyweight.)

So read all there is on IM injections, and shoot 100mg Ketamine, IM, all at once, and lyt back and see what all ust K prophets have been and willl cotinue to be taljing about.

Ejroyoy and please post your exstatic reports or PM them to me if you're shy. I am very descrete.

Best of everythying to those whole choose wto eplxteriment with the God/Goddgess Ketamine. Let us know how it goes. Jealous of you first timers-

- Beltane

Last edited: May 2, 2007