different onset times direct response to purity?

Discussion in 'Fentanyl' started by methologist, Apr 3, 2007.

1. methologist

methologist

Reputation Points:
    I has just got the strongest heroin hes ever had. it came in a very tiny bag and was somewhat crystalline, very white.

Usually I got a brownish powder with more mass. but the white shit cost a little more for a smaller amount.

Now as SOON as swim pushes half the plunger in, hes already fucked up. After plunging a full 30CC its difficult to get the belt off swims arm before he falls over on the couch.

Now I has never had anything soo amazing. Its so strong it requires less than a third of what it usualy takes me with the brownish powder to get a good buzz.

With heroin in the past I has shot up and sometimes it can take 3-5 minutes to kick in, and when it takes longer it usually isnt as strong..

Anyone know why this happens? Why does the white crystalline powder hit so fast and hard when less of it is used, contrary to the delayed kick of the less potent brown shit.

2. Spare Chaynge

Spare Chaynge Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
  3. methologist

methologist

Reputation Points:
    which one? the white crystalline powder?

but it still gives the same nod effect as the old heroin, just more of a upset stomach, knock u on ur ass shit.

I was told fentanyl didnt have euphoria, I had lots of euphoria on this stuff, just hard to keep his eyes open.

4. cz-one

cz-one Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    it sounds more like a higher grade heroin,here in the uk they have the brown afghan stuff and its more or less the same strength nationwide,then I gothold of a 10mg diamorph. amp.,very fluffy whitepowder which was snorted and made swim nod like it should,something which a 0.2g bag doesnt!