Opinions - different way to trip acid

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Danc9552003, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Danc9552003

Danc9552003 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from U.S.A.
    my friend told him that the first time he tripped acid all his friends would kind of mess with him while he was fucked up. At first I thought that it would send him into a bad trip and just suck all the way through, but then he realized it might be kinda cool. my friend (lets just call him Bob) was tripping and everybody around him (out of nowhere) started to talk to eachother but with no voices. So, everybody was mouthing words to eachother just to see how he would react. He said it was really cool cuz it went on for a couple minutes then they just started talking regularly. Does this sound like fun, or something fucked up to do to somebody tripping? Also, he said they went for a drive and the driver (out of nowhere, again) pretended to fall asleep while driving. Of course the driver had his eyes open just barely to make sure he didn't wreck. That sounded kinda fucked to SWIM, but who knows it could be crazy while tripping. There was some more stuff, but swim wanted to see what everybody thinks first. Again, any input would be greatly appreciated!!

2. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Sounds like You has either some very immature friends, or they are just plain assholes. Who the hell wants people playin stupid pranks and fuckin around while they are drivin a car, even when no one is trippin? Maybe You should find a better crowd to hang with, or wait until their friends get a little older..

3. CRUNK

CRUNK Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You can really fuck someone up mentally while their tripping. People who do this deserve to be punched in their fucking face!

4. Deft

Deft Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from chile
    I agree with Crunk, Paranoia is the last thing you want while tripping!!!.

5. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Agreed, this seems a very nasty/fucked up way to go about things, and, to SWIJ, is the very antithesis of what LSD SHOULD be about.

For her, LSD is about childlike wonder and joy, there is a sense of innocence and naievity (sp?) associated with ingestion that makes mean-spiritedness incomprehensible.

The idea that people would try to make "Bad Trips" happen to their friends is reprehensible, amounting to assault.

6. wellhelm

wellhelm Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    Swim hate's hearing about this shit. Especially here. Common sense should tell You how immature this is. Anyone who tries to induce a bad trip on someone is obviously not that persons friend. You asked if this sounds "fun" or "fucked up". If You does not know he probably has no buisness doing LSD.

7. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Not amounting to - is. Psychic Assault at it's worst level/most extreme. Bongo knew some people like that. They disappeared.

8. stinky_plant

stinky_plant Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I thought him and all his friends were going to throw away their inhibitions from the acid and have a gay orgy. One of people tripping with SWIM told SWIM he was going to ass-rape him. Needless to say, SWIM freaked out.

9. zera

zera Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Illinois, U.S.A.
    I can understand how the drug naive would engage in this type of behaviour. If one doesn't have an experience with the psychedelics I could see how they would just view acid as another intoxicant and try to "play" with the person tripping in the same way that sober people tend to "play" with drunk people. Doesn't mean it's a good thing to do, but I think it's probably the result of ignorance not evilness.

10. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    In my opinion this can be compared to scaring a friend, causing him to fall down a flight of stairs, but instead in a mental way.
    Any sane person wouldn't do that to anyone wouldn't they? Let alone of their friends?

11. stinky_plant

stinky_plant Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM then started hitting on his friend's sister who had complete strangers come over when he was tripping acid telling him they were going to ass-rape him. Poetic justice at its finest.

12. Flimmar

Flimmar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Things like the talking without actually saying anything could be fun, though depending on the person the prank is being forced on.

If it was a newbie to the psychedelic site of drugs, then I wouldn't dare, but if it was a experienced, trusted friend, and the friend trusted SWIM, then he wouldn't mind much pulling this off, though I believe, that when consuming LSD or mushrooms, it's usually more fun making pranks with people not tripping :)

13. CRUNK

CRUNK Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A fat retarded stupid hippopatamus agrees with you, it can be fun to play small pranks on someone, but as far as going to the xtreme with it and telling people their going to get ass-raped while tripping is a big no no. The fat retarded hippopatamus thinks someone could get an anxiety attack from that. Because the fat retarded hippopatamus has been in bad trips before, and he thinks that it's completly unhealthy to be in one because someone could go through a mental breakdown, which could possibly lead to permanent mental scarring. Not saying it's true, but some people with small mental disorders could. You never know.

14. mr. strawberry

mr. strawberry Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeah swim knew a couple guys who would do that to people. its not cool to do to someone. i mean dont get me wrong, going up to a newbie with some glow sticks and saying watch this and doing a cool little show (although not really my thing) is fine and most people like that kind of thing doing up to someone who is in a completly different world for the tirst time and the people around him are fucking with him is not cool...a first timer often depends on the other guys to "guide" him and support him so he doesnt feel so alone. it can really fuck up a friendship. ive seen it happen.

15. flipthecandy

flipthecandy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my friend started to talk and move in slow motion the first time I took mdma and swim really fell for it, thinking I was functioning at hyperspeed compared to everyone else. they say your first roll is the best, well when swim lost his mdma virginity his cheeks hurt the next day from smiling/laughing so much. this set up a let-down for the second time but whatever, live and learn.

16. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    ^^^ Did You mean to post that here (LSD) rather than in MDMA? Please advise.

17. mr. strawberry

mr. strawberry Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeah the "perm-a-grin" thing can really be a bitch, so i heard