dihydrocodeine not much fun....

Discussion in 'Codeine' started by tre2005be, Jul 23, 2006.

1. tre2005be

tre2005be Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I did a cold water extraction on some dihydrocodeine tabs last night and ingestested 67.14mg of dihydrocodeine, I had ingested 4 beers before this, I thought that the experience was no better than a low dose of kratom, swim even took 10mg of valium to see if that helped, but that had little significance on the experience. I has no opiate tolerance so I was very dissapointed. I has now extracted the remaining tablets leaving him with 111.9mg of dihydrocodeine, I would like to know if this is a safe dose for someone with no opiate tolerance? and should this effect swim in the way he hears opiates should (i.e intense euphoria), I weigh 75kg and eagerly awaits your replies and opinions.

1. 5/5,
      nice question!
      Jul 23, 2006
  2. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    67.14 mg of DHC isnt that much...dhc is supposedly about twice the strength of regular codeine, so You ingested the equivalent of 134.28 mg codeine, which is not a huge amount. You should have probably felt something at that dose, but its conceivable that You may have a high natural tolerance.

maybe extract the 111.9 mg dhc and space out the consumption, drink half right away, another quarter of it 45 min later, and then save the last bit for 90 min or so after the original consumption time in case You still isnt feeling anything.

however, dhc and codeine arent as euphoric in my experience as other opiates. You will likely feel warm and a bit of a nice buzz, but no extreme euphoria like with oxy or something.

3. tre2005be

tre2005be Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    so you wouldnt reccommend taking it all at once?

4. Forthesevenlakes

Reputation Points:
    hm, well swim's concern is that You might end up puking or something if it was done all at once. 111 mg of dhc isnt a huge amount, but it might be enough to make You sick if it were taken all at once and You isnt used to opiates. swim doubts its enough to OD on though.

5. tre2005be

tre2005be Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    roughly how long would it last?

6. Forthesevenlakes

Reputation Points:
    3-6 hours? for swim itd probably be 4, but he has an ungodly huge tolerance. the main effects would probably be gone by 4 hours, with lingering effects til the 6 hour point.

7. tre2005be

tre2005be Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    swim thanks you for the help

8. Forthesevenlakes

Reputation Points:
    anytime, You should post an experience and let us know how it goes!

9. tre2005be

tre2005be Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I has ingested roughly 75mg of the dihydrocodeine (not sure exactly because it was still in liquid form from the cwe). I will report as experience occurs.

10. Forthesevenlakes

Reputation Points:
    excellent. maybe You should post a separate thread entitled "dihydrocodeine experiences" that other people can add on to as they do it too. I am interested in seeing how it turns out, his experience with dhc is very limited, just subrecreational doses in japan when he was laid up with a cold!

11. tre2005be

tre2005be Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I am beginning to feel the effects of the dhc, I feel light headed, warm and is beginning to get a grin on his face, swim wonders why dhc had little to no effect on him last night? no nausea is present at the moment so I has decided to ingest the other 36.9 mg.