Storing - Diluting Liquid LSD: Water or Alcohol?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Bodhisattva500, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Bodhisattva500

Bodhisattva500 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I was just thinking that if your were about to put a couple hundred dollars worth of lsd in a sweet breath bottle, wouldnt you want to wash it out very well??? You would want the liquid inside to be pure lsd, not lsdplus sweet breath. whenever i get a vial its colored green adn very minty tasting. I wonder if the alcohol in the breath drops is bad for the acid?

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    there is no such thing as pure lsd-liquid. pure lsd is crystal. the crystal are diluted down with water or alcohal. (though alcohal does cause a loss of potency.)

it is best if diluted into purified distilled water. but most importantly, whatever you keep it in, do not let it get warm, keep it sealed, and do not let it get into sunlight.

3. Bodhisattva500

Bodhisattva500 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    so whoever is preparing the vials by dissolving the crystals in sweet breath must be misinformed

4. dastardlymonkey

dastardlymonkey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have always broke them down in vodka. alcohol is what it breaks down in. add some sweet breath for color.

5. mf400

mf400 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Rinsing LSD Liquid Bottle Out

When you finish a bottle of liquid LSD, about how much rinse would you suggest putting in?I knowchlorine in tap water breaks down the lsd, so alcohol would be a good choice (it desolves well). If you put too little in, you canhave really potent doses (i've heard of this happening). So would half the bottle be too much? Or is 1/4 better?

6. mattp

mattp Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I had the opportunity to split the bottle (cut it in pieces and ate
    half) and tripped HARD.. an estimated 10 hits..I was gone from the
    world for most of the day.

7. Softrat

Softrat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I read on Errowid I think about how sometimes there is alot more LSD on the bottle than people think there will be. Better ere on the side of caution and fill half the bottle. You and always take more after gauging the dose.

8. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    There can be a lot more hits in there than you would think so you have to be careful. If you dont care how hard you trip (like me) then just drink i ll, but if you want a controlled dose, you definitely dont want to rinse and then drink. It might be a good idea to rinse with 10ml vodka or everclear, and then dose 1ml. You can adjust your dose this way if you need to.

9. mf400

mf400 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I know that the remaining LSD can be a lot more. I figure the result would have to be tested. If anyone had experience with this, it would be a great help. I'm thinking 1/4 of the original amount would be a good estimate, or should it be 1/5?

P.S. I'm glad I had agood time, but "my friend" doesn't care to eat plastic.Edited by: mf400

10. needmore

needmore Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Liquid LSD: Can Water or Alcohol be added?

I have a mate that had some old liquid acid in a bottle. The top was not shut completely and the liquid evaporated leaving some crystals and bit of brown gunk. Does any one know if water or alcohol can be added to save any of the acid or has it all been lost. Thanks for any help you can give us

11. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: Liquid Acid

dissolve it in some ethanol and it might still be good,it all depends on how it was stored.

12. Coconut

Coconut Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

Yeah, do not mix it with tap water as chlorine destroys LSD on contact. Even with unchlorinated water I'd be cautious. fnord's idea sounds good to me.

13. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

distilled water, not ethanol. ethanol would further degrade the product.

14. the_deck_king

the_deck_king Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o from earth
    Diluting Liquid LSD

SWIM just came across some liquid LSD. The thing is it is rather strong in its current form. 1 drop seems pretty powerful. I was wondering about what type of water SWIM shoudl use to dilute the liquid. Would bottle water be alright or would special distilled water be called for ? I am also worried about the LSD degrading and if thier is any thing one could do to stop is from degrading in a vile? Does the little amount of oxygen inside the vile affect the potency a lot or does the water the LSD is mixed with shield it from degradation?

I am having trouble phrasing stuff using SWIM

15. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: Diluting Liquid LSD

Better safe than sorry. Distilled water is readily and cheaply available at the supermarket.

16. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Re: Diluting Liquid LSD

Do NOT use tap water: Chlorine causes degradation of LSD

17. needmore

needmore Newbie

Reputation Points:

I forgot to tell you how I went.Put 18 drops of vodka in shook and left overnight.tried 6 drops next day and nothing. gave wife six drops and nothing. Thinking it was shit SWIm threw down the whole bottle and got totally smashed, havent tripped like that for a long time.Great visuals, wonderful thoughts, just a great afternoon. Dont know why I got nothing at first, maybe all the goodys were floating on top of the vodka and wasnt till all the liquid was drunk the acid was ingested

18. gmoses

gmoses Newbie

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o from U.K.
    last year my mate had a 200 drops bottle, was empty and he said he had washed it out, i thought id add some bourbon added to halfway of the bottle, i gave it a real good wash out in the hope of finding enough cid for a little trip, even inside the pipet, now im told that when lsd crystallizes it changes from its original state ,so could of been made with 99.9% white fluff crystal but hardened on bottle as around 75% which is a different colour and often referred too as tornedo juice,well my mate has said he HAD washed said bottle out, so imagine my surprise when my girlfriends head(of the time) kept changing faster than the eye could see,then i was watching the television from different angles and then everything starts moving and swaying like a mushroom trip, was like windsurfing the largest wave ever and its brilliant! but you also know its dangerous as you could lose control, would you let your friends trip this hard!?? and then the power grid went down and i passed out,awoke with the smell of burning in my nose for a week but no fire....

19. hookedonhelping

hookedonhelping Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    If someone wanted to make a saturated solution of LSD in a particular solvent, which solvent would be best suited to maximize dilution for this intended purpose?

20. Samadhi

Samadhi Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    50-60% Ethanol solution is generally the best. Some raw breaks down in d-h2o quite well, but if the general purpose is to make a saturated solution for laying blotter, ethanol takes the cake as it evaporates quickly and the pages dry out in less time. 100mg to 8ml of ethanol will lay them perfectly and after a few push and pulls with the syringe, the raw will be in the solution, some higher purity stuff goes quicker.

Ethanol in a sealed amber vial will last for longer than your lifetime if kept at reasonable temperatures.

The lab cats have eaten blotters that were stored wrapped in wax paper in a book from 1981 at room temp. They were just as potent as most 50-100ug blotters that go around today or at least they didn't notice any difference.

Have fun!

1. 5/5,
      Thank you for this info!
      Dec 6, 2015
Tags: