1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Oral use - Dip - Spitting vs. Swallowing ;)

Discussion in 'Tobacco' started by f12button, May 31, 2007.

1. f12button

f12button Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I used to get knocked off my behind when using dip. GREAT feeling. Now that i've been smoking for a year and dipping for quite a while, i've gotten really used to nicotine. I still get buzzes (first cig of the day, first dip of the day), but i'm looking for something huge.

Anyways, back to the dip -- most people spit the juice, but some swallow it. Does anyone who swallows it find it gives you a better buzz or fix? I've tried swallowing once, only a little bit so it didn't do anything. I'm just looking for some experience here, i'm about to throw a lip ;)

2. tayo

tayo

Reputation Points:
    Swallowing will make SWIy throw up, not add to the effect really, because it wont make it to absorption if swiy throws it up. just pack a horseshoe mouth, pinch about the size of a golfball, thats what SWIM does.

3. Ravwbean

Ravwbean Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i swallow the juices of the dip, it just happen by itself, not that you collect a mouthfull of it and spit away.

BTW, swallowing dont do much to the nicotine rush, because its absorbed thru The blood vessels under the lip.

4. Heretic.Ape.

Heretic.Ape. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Many people swallow, it's a sign of true love :crazy

5. Stuck

Stuck Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    swallowing dip juices makes swim puke after a few min. swim also thinks its not very good for the stomach to be ingesting fiberglass as well as a carcinogen(stomach cancer) :O

6. PsillyFunGuy

PsillyFunGuy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Swim has been dipping for a few years now and he always spits the juice out if he can. The only occasions he doesn't is if he doesn't feel like throwing out a perfectly good lipful(a good pinch of quality dip lasts swim about 1.5 hours) before popping into a store or something. He believes it probably isn't good for him, although he has no evidence to support those claims, he hasn't looked for any either. From the few times he has had to endure a length of time without a means to expel the saliva he has not noticed any variances in intensity, although tobacco hasn't given him a 'headrush' in quite some time.