1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Sexual - Diphenhydramine and sex

Discussion in 'Deliriant antihistamines' started by GreatWonder, Dec 19, 2006.

1. GreatWonder

GreatWonder Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from U.K.
    I took 2 50mg Nytol's (Diphenhydramine) after using Alprazolam over the weekend. SWIM only needs very low doses of dip to get a good effect. As the thread titles suggest sex then took place a good hour to hour and a half later, and at 'the moment' :D I could only describe the feeling as startling.
    SWIM's face, head and neck area felt the most intense buzzing / numbness as did other 'places'. The feeling was so strong I couldn't enjoy it after a few seconds as they got scared that as the feeling was so intense, something was 'not right' and if it got stronger I would pass out, or worse. Which kind of half ruined what was an amazing experience. Doubtful I know, but just wondered if any you's are bold enough to confirm similar effects or what caused it - and is it safe?! ;)

2. mfrieze

mfrieze Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    diph and sex does not work for swim at all. swims penis gets really small on it and he cant get a hard on for shit. he can barely even piss while on it .. let alone cum

3. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    If one persists on having sex while under the influence of a deleriant antihistamine, like diphenhydramine, please make sure one isn't performing sexuals intercourse with people or objects who aren't real, like screwing a pretty lady who in fact might be a burning candle:D

4. TitusCrow

TitusCrow Newbie

Reputation Points:

Haha! :beer:

Yes, that's something that one should definitely be careful of. It's that very kind of strong delerium that convinced SWITC he should never do Diph. again.

5. GForce

GForce Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I'm not surprised. Whenever I takes diphenhydramine physical activity is usually pretty damn near the bottom of the list for things he wants to do. Rule of thumb: if a drug is meant to put you to sleep then it is probably not very conducive to physical activity.

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Bongo recalls the shocked embarrassment of a chimp he and his crew witnessed making love to a sleeping-bag. The chimp was not amused - but the rest were! Especially when the chimp was presented with the sticky mess and ordered to dry-clean it.

"Where did she go? Where did she go?"

If one seriously needs delerient drugs to score (with a sleeping-bag or lit candle), one is advised to see a therapist about that little self-esteem issue....

7. darkglobe

darkglobe Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Haha.... Hahahahaha..... *laughing fit*.... hahahaha.....

Diphenhydramine really does make the 'pissed-and-talking-to-a-streetlamp' scenario look oh so insignificant!

SWIM can only imagine attempting penetrative sex with a 'partner' whose 'body' remains at a constant 400 degrees centigrade.... Yowza.

Yet another stark reminder of just how ridiculous one's thought process is whilst under the influence of this drug.

Be careful.

~dark

8. Johnnynapples

Johnnynapples Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Diphenhydramine or deliriants are often known for that due to the over sensitivity trait of this substance "s" but it is amazing, it's like a whole new experience, but after it's like a mega crash.

Sway goes crazy over the thought of two bodies coming together, and warm bodies!
    I don't know, there is just something about it.

9. stormchasar

stormchasar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I've heard a bunch of people (3 or 4) say that sex/masturbation on a low dose (around 150mg) of diphenhydramine makes orgasm way, way better. I haven't been able to find any scientific literature on this, and it definitely doesn't work for everyone.
    SWIM fapped on diphenhydramine once and it was definitely above average, but not so much that I'd have to put it down to the drug.

10. nik12937

nik12937 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have always noticed increased sexual pleasure/ desire when on a lower dose of diphenhydramine. Around 100 to 150mg works perfectly. Unfortunately, 250 to 300 has always been SWIM's rec. dose. Small visual patterns and intense music/ drink appreciation (not alcohol, just water or juices seem so good because of the cotton mouth).

11. Descartesx

Descartesx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    What could the possible aphrodisiac (if you could call it that) effect be down to? I'm aware that it's a light SSRI and could this possibly lead to slightly increased dopamine production?

12. Johnnynapples

Johnnynapples Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dave asked me to tell you that he says " sex on this substance is WICKED to say the least, you just want to dive in and risk anything and everything!."

13. Magic Heart

Magic Heart Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My hamster, who is a female hamster, says it makes the whole deal definitely a lot more intense and fun. She says, it also helps boost her libido, as she has lost most of her libido, due to her illness.

14. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Magic Heart: Would you mind expanding on the hamsters details and use of Diphenhydramine? This could be useful for others in the same situation.

15. qcksilver89

qcksilver89 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from U.S.A.
    forced masturbation is VERY intense for swim, also waking up during a trip brings on arousal unlike anything before- the need for seual desire- swim remember thinking, "i want you, i want you so bad, i wanna fucking die i want you so bad..." i literally imagined killing myself because the sexual feelings felt so intense... this really worries me which is why swim don't journey into the higher states...

16. Jas DelaLuna

Jas DelaLuna Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My cat has more trouble staying aroused while on diphenhydramine, probably because his mind is running all over the place and is distracted by everything.

However, when he does have sex on diphenhydramine, it is probably one of the best feelings imaginable. The climax is like 5x stronger for him. He cant even describe..

17. psychedelia

psychedelia Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    (not allowed to post links, but it's in Diphenhydramine experiences on erowid, called Turbo Orgasm ^ 10)

I thought that would be useful to anyone interested in this. I have no personal experience, but has heard from many people he knows or from the Internet that it makes orgasm much more powerful and longer. SWIM can't imagine doing this since the drug makes it hard to get hard.

18. mr. trips marley

mr. trips marley Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I think diphen could be used as a drug to make one "last longer" because swim tried jerkin his gerkhin once on this drug, and while it felt nicer than normal, he kept getting distracted and it took fuckin forever:p.

Idk once, I took 175mg of diphen in the form of tylenol pm, then before he started feelin anything, he went outside to skateboard. About 30mins later, I noticed he was tired as shit, but it was REALLY fun.

Also, when I went inside and sat down, he felt it kick in hard. The physical activity made swim trip MUCH harder when he finally sat down.

Later, I smoked a little bit of weed and I was still trippin from the 175mg, and I was laying in his room, actually having visuals at this dose! Swim saw bugs runnin around on his wall, and he thought some small animal was moving very fast on his floor, so he sat up to look around, and nothin was there.:crazy

19. unisom

unisom Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    In SWIM`s case, diphenhydramine + sex = orgasm turbo 10!
    Indeed, it seems to turn him on, not always tough. Sometimes its just the opposite.. I don`t know..

But if you get very drowsy on it then you will most likely be unable to get any harder than a spaghetti!:laugh:

20. Mercc96

Mercc96 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    I find having a casual wank on diphenhydramine causes some really deep powerful orgasms, but also finds a solpadol/nytol mixture is fantastic for orgasms too. Might suggest diphenhydramine to some mates to spice up their sex lives.

Tags: