Health - Diphenhydramine HCL- Theraflu multi symptom thin strips

Discussion in 'DXM' started by jakeaddy09, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakeaddy09

jakeaddy09 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    I have been researchinh DXM here and have a question, it may be a stupid questio but as you can see I am new, so I am sorry. But is Diphenhydramine HCL the same thing as DXM? I thought i read somewhere here that it is but now I look back for it and cant find it.

I ask because I have Theraflu multi symptom thin strips which lists it as its only active ingredient, so my question is is it DXM and are Theraflu multi symptom thin strips safe to use for recreational DXM use.

Ive also read the warnings about anti-depressants but dont know much about them. I take wellbutrin and lexapro, is it safe to use DXM while taking these?

again I am new, and apologize if some deem these as stupid questions.

thanx

2. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    wether i think the question is silly or not dosent matter every question deserves an answer.whats silly to some people isnt to others.so in answer to your question no they are not the same at all.nowhere close.

3. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
  4. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    this is offtopic but i think its fine seeing as its in the spirit of safty

why does your doctor have you on both welbutrin and lexapro?swims no doctor but both seems unessacary and bad for your sweet sweet nurotransmitters.you should ask if its nesasary to be on both.

5. svenghali

svenghali Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    Wow, You is in one hell of a ride if he made that error. Imagine anticipating a DXM trip, and instead inducing a temporary deleriant anti-histamine insanity. I'm glad you consulted this forum on behalf of your friend, and your careful curiosity is admirable.

6. Paracelsus

Paracelsus Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.