Setting - Disneyland LSD Trip: Good Idea or Not?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by boognish89, Nov 10, 2006.

1. boognish89

boognish89 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM and two of his friends are planning a trip to disneyland in which all three of them will be taking LSD for the first time, no sober sitter. Is this a good idea? Keep in mind that I have tripped on shrooms before and had no trip sitter his first time at a festival and was fine. Is Disneyland a good setting for an acid trip? Will it enhance the rides? (if you've never been the rides are VERY trippy, even not on LSD)

2. zera

zera Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Illinois, U.S.A.
    Re: Disneyland Trip

I took a large dose of 2c-i while going to Bush Gardens, quite enjoyable rides+animals+psychedlics = mega-fun. One of Swim's plans is taking mescaline and going to Epcot.

I think it would be very enjoyable as long as you don't freak out, Disney World is so crowded it could be intimidating. It depends on how you are on psychedlics, some My are very prone to freaking out and some aren't. In swim's opinion acid is a more intimidating substance then shrooms and You won't be in an environment that's as hospitable to drug users as a festival, so You may be more prone to paranoia.

However as long as You reminds himself to stay calm he can always just chill out in a cafeteria, fortune favors the bold. If You goes for it just make sure he goes into it with a lot of confidence and don't take a heroic dose.

3. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I find LSD to go better in a public setting, than shrooms.. He feels like he has more control with LSD, whereas shrooms sometimes, sit ya down and tell ya how it is.. You should probably be fine, just don't take too much, where one might be overwhelmed.. I have taken 30 hits of LSD and went to Six Flags, plus had a morphine nasal spray.. Very profound experience, especially the rollercoasters.. Adrenaline rushes on LSD and morphine are pretty wild, he says...

1. 3/5,
      totally agree on the LSD and shroom difference.
      Nov 12, 2009
    2. 3/5,
      Totally agree with the LSD and Shroom differences.
      Nov 5, 2009
  4. jardo

jardo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada

I am envious! I would love to go to DisneyLand under a mild dose of LSD. Take it easy the first time, and remember those sunglasses!

5. carat

carat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o

I don't think thats a good idea when you never took LSD before. Swim thinks that you should better try this at home for the first time. Or in case when you tried shrooms before, you can try it on a place where there are not too much people. So you can try that you can handle it.

Swim once took LSD(Hofmann) at the Love Parade in Berlin and this was really hell for me!

6. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Please note that SWIM's first experience with LSD and mushrooms (as well as many subsequent experiences) were in highschool, during classes, so he does have quite a bit of experience tripping in the face of authority figures and others, without wigging out, while some people he knows start bugging out when they are around too many people and tripping..

7. jardo

jardo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada

Hah.. coincidently, SWIM's first LSD experience was also AT high school during classes. Not something SWIM nor I would condone, but I say it was a heck of a time :p
    I even managed to get an 80% on an English exam! What a joke.

Caution should always be excercised with LSD, but SWIM strongly believes a positive attitude toward the trip is ultimately the factor that controls how the trip goes. Advise and a few 'heads-up' about the effects are always a good thing, but a bunch of 'warnings, 'be carefuls', and general words of negativity will do a first-timer more harm than good.

It is advised that someone sober be with You during you's first-time on any psychedelic, but it should also be noted that even the presence of a person not on a psychedelic amongst a group of people on psychedelics can be at times awkward and even uncomfortable depending on how the sober person acts. I didn't obeyed the 'sitter rule' his first time, and even though I am an experienced tripper NOW, SWIM infact prefers to be alone under the influence of such psychedelics like LSD. Of course, however, as CrookedEye meantioned, some SWIMmers are more prone to anxiety than others.

If this is you's first time, make sure all responsibilities are taken care of before hand. Don't try and analyze what You is experiencing until AFTER the trip is over (because it won't work :p). Go with the flow, and have fun.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2006
    1. 3/5,
      For recognizing the (often ignored) subconcious impact of words
      Jan 16, 2014
  8. JumpinJackFlash

JumpinJackFlash Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from zimbabwe

The most brilliant yet stupid thing I have ever heard. Disneyland is pretty grotesque already...adding LSD to the equation, hmm. Well I vote go for it, you only live once, something to tell the grandkids and all that

9. oathrocks

oathrocks Newbie

Reputation Points:

Many years ago when I was a little younger he used to be a local at dismoland, being as he lived around the corner and had a pass..place to meet girls and get all fuckered up..anyways I used to supply much, much of the L there..and would trip there every weekend for about 2 years straight..anyways I had much fun tripping there and going on rides, like its a smallworld, pirates, and toon town was always fun..BUT BE CAREFUL!! Many, many times I would see poeple how where first timers that would flip out being as they could not handle the trip, or they did not expect how strong it would be..I did see a couple of people being taken off by security...to the underground jail, which is not fun while peaking, believe me!!! be carfeul and I would reccomend having a sober sitter just to make sure you are not doing anything stupid, and being able to take care of anyone whom cant hadle the trip....be careful and remember while tripping it is the happiest place on earth, lol!!!

10. carat

carat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o

Tripping every week for 2 years ...? Thats some heavy shit!
    I assume that you also had some bad trips or was it always good.

I'm wondering, if you trip that often, do you sometimes also have problems when you got to focus at your work for instance, or when you have to make a "normal" conversation with someone? You know what I mean? Because I have that problem time to time.

11. mr. strawberry

mr. strawberry Newbie

Reputation Points:

swim knows alot of people who have done this. only heard one bad story. swim recomends diong what you take with you and having nothing illigal on you after you take it. then your bases are covered. enjoy the ride.

12. elementality0x

elementality0x Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have done this many times and has found that it usually kicks up the visuals of the LSD. It can very well be a great time for a first timer, but it'd be better to get familiar with LSD first because tripping around that many people can intimidate a lot of people. I know some that have said that they felt kind of uncomfortable around all the people. They didn't have a bad trip, but they didn't like it. And they had done LSD before.

13. VitaminK22

VitaminK22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.K.
    Swim thinks You and friends should take lsd a few times before going anywhere on it, just so they know what to expect from such a powerful drug, even if it is only a small dose.

When swim first took lsd, all he wanted to do was sit down and relax for the first 2 hours while its taking its effect, after 2 hours I went outside (back garden) and was completely amazed at what was happening, everything looked alive and was bursting with colour.
    When u take lsd for the first time, u dont need disney land or anywhere special to have fun, u will be completely blown away by the effects of the drug with or without disney land.

Once You has taken lsd a few times, then consider disney land, You will know how to control his trips a little better but the trip will be totally different, like a whole new experience.
    I would love to go to disney land on acid, not just for the rides, for the scienery too. A whole load of childhood memories would flow back into his mind, he would turn into a 7 year old kid again.
    To swim, going to disney land on lsd is 1 of the best experienced u can get out of life, it just might not be that good if u havnt taken acid before.

EDIT: ahhhhh crap, didnt read the date of the OP. Oh well...

1. 3/5,
      great advice to do a 'trial run' first,even if you did miss the date.
      Nov 14, 2009
  14. Terrapinzflyer

Terrapinzflyer MDMA, RC & News Forums Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    two words- Goofy Jail! Its a real place and the turtles aarrdvark friend and his critter friend ended up there when they were young and visiting Disney World (?? the one in FL) under the influence of LSD.
    Made the mistake of trying to walk in through the exit at one of the things at Epcot. (they didn't realize it was an exit- just thought they had been provided an entrance w/o the damn lines...)
    Disney**** , (despite Disneys LOOOONG history of drug fueled creativity), is not a drug friendly place...
    ...but he guesses all things considered it was the coolest jail hes ever graced.

15. RedBaron

RedBaron Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from Canada
    Ya I dont think it would be a great idea. Although when you play it out in your head it sounds like a good time to be in that kind of environment, it really isn't. Baron once went to a carnival on mush where he would get the weirdest vibes and thought he was on a different planet for a bit. Plus there is so many people that attend things like that so you never know who could be in the crowds scoping you out.

16. SirD420

SirD420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o from U.S.A.

Ahh a fellow Epcot appreciater lol. Swim want to get intoxicated and go there at some point in his life. Oh god with all the different culture sections <333

17. AciD_HeD

AciD_HeD Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i dont see how that could be a bad idea as long as You didnt have anything on them...I has never tripped at any amusement park but walking around the mall on l is verry fun

18. Budha

Budha Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    First thing that comes to mind: Hell YES!

sounds like it would be an amazing time

Second thing that comes to mind: All those effin kids running around!

could make things even crazier, in a good way or a bad way.

best wishes

19. Majick

Majick Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o
    I live 15 minutes from nyc by train, I has done many hits of lsd and walked through the city. Sound was really appreciated a lot more, swim actually enjoyed hearing the car breaks screech. Swim even rode up and down an escalator 3 times to get to the music playing at the bottom

20. bLuE

bLuE

Reputation Points:

swim aswell. time is needed between trips to integrate the experience.