Dissociated without Ketamine

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by arman, Dec 21, 2006.

1. arman

arman Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    I recently discovered when he listens to music which he used to play while on K, SWIM can feel K (flashback???) without even administrating 1mg of it.
    Using this music I feel K, like around 40-50mg IM. Althought the last time he administered Ketamine was about 4-5 months ago.
    I find it very interesting and feels that he gets less high everytime he listens to it without K.

Another interesting experience he got after using Ketamine IM (for a while) was when he injected a steroid to the same muscle that he used to inject K, and he felt K, although it didn't had any K in it, and the steroid does not supposed to cause any instant effects. SWIm didn't feel anything the next time he injected steroid, even after injecting K again.

Conclusion:
    I think the brain can reach that (dissociative) state without any drug, and K is more like: Pressing a button in brain which cause the mind to become seperated from body. (althought I know a lot about the supposed action of ketamine on brain which caused the dissociative state)

I am going to get some K soon, again. the last time I used K thinks he doesn't need it anymore and left it in trash. But now, he thinks he needs to complete his K journey, now he has some meth and wants to try them together, as Ritalin often helps SWIM be more alert and remember the experience much more.

SWIM just wants to know if any You experienced any feeling of K without actually using it? or can anyone describe it in terms of neurology/brain chemicals?

2. mfrieze

mfrieze Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I use ketamine alot. and yes swim can relate to your experiences. I think its just because you remeber how it feels. Once you experiences something its always locked you in your brain and certain things can bring out those memories. Like certain songs remind swim of some of his lsd trips of ketamine experiences as well

3. arman

arman Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    well, that can be the cause but it is just more than remembering those experiences, I had new ketamine-like experiences without using ketamine. For example new CEVs.

Anyway, the human's body is strange enough to make a lot of strange things possible without using any strange drug like Ketamine and all of this is reeeaaallly strange, isn't it?

(I will report a meth+K combination experience report soon, he just ordered some 5 vials of K that means exactly 5 grams of it, 5000mg/100mg = 50 IM standard K-Holes!!!:crazy)