1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Health - Divalproex medication + cocaine

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by i like wimmins, Apr 9, 2005.

1. i like wimmins

i like wimmins Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sep 9, 2004
    I was recently diagnosed as bipolar, and subsequently prescribed Divalproex.
    I am currently on a drug hiatus, but summer is quickly approaching, and with it comes the opportunity for care-free drug fun.
    Does anyone know of a conflict with using cocaine while on Divalproex? I don't feel like dying quite yet [​IMG]

Thanx for your helpEdited by: i like wimmins
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2007
  2. newman

newman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jan 21, 2005
    Yea there is a direct conflict, with your condition and coke, Any stimulant or depressant should be avoided.

Alcohol is the worst for you though, and even worse is mixing ALC. with other drugs. Its a sure trip to the ward.

But then again, it does not happen to everybody.

So its your choice.