DMT followed by MDMA

Discussion in 'DMT and Ayahuasca' started by blackwolf, Apr 7, 2006.

1. blackwolf

blackwolf Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    So I am planning his first journey into the DMt hyperspace, and has almost all of the details worked out. One thing I am thinking about is chasing the DMT with MDMA, in order to help SWIM integrate the experience. Basicly using the thereputic effects of MDMA, to help see deeper into what had just happend. I had read in "DMT:How and why to get off" about this, but it was only a slight mention of the combo.
    So my question, does any one have any experience with this basicly taking a hit of mdma, as soon as you come out of hyperspace.

Thanks

2. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    SWIm always thought it would be a better idea to take the MDMA and then the DMT. He could be wrong but most people report liking this combo a lot. It would help you integrate it more because when you come back from hyperspace you will still be rolling. If you take the xtc after you come back, you wont start rolling until about another hour, and by that point most memories of the trip have already faded away.

This combo definitely seems like one of the best in the book so if ya try it, write a report :) good luck

3. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    not to dog... dont see the point... just use more DMT... the MDMA experience will never know what it even means to be near a peak that high... never come close to touching that... something... that special place that you can only get to with that... MDMA can take you nowhere your mind hasnt already been... expand

plur

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Both DMT and MDMA are cardio-stimulants, so I would not advise giving a monkey blast of DMT while on MDMA. Afterwards perhaps. But not during.

5. kemistudent

kemistudent Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Bongo is kinda sorta right about this. It is extremely intense, and NOT advised for the average person. If you are prone to panic attacks, don't even think about it. If you are well seasoned... well... your going to do it anyway no matter what I say, make sure you have some nitrous available and do it up in style. But people please, Bee safe, theres no need to go overboard in self-uncharted waters.

6. psitryp

psitryp Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If you are going to chase the DMT along with the MDMA (SWIM presume chasing means he will take DMT orally) then I would suggest taking the DMT 10-20 min after the MDMA.
    If you are going to smoke the DMT then I would suggest you smoke the DMT without MDMA first to get a feeling of the effects.
    As to the cardio effects I can't say much. There seems to be very little evidence that DMT affects the BP or heartbeat, but I could be wrong.

7. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i have had 5 meo dmt at the tail end of a high dose MDA trip and it is still one of my most memorable and best 5 meo dmt experiences.
    it took away all the fear that i had in past trips and addedd visuals that were pretty incredible (my white wall turned multicolored and had geometric patterns that resembled robots melt to the ground and this happened with everywall i looked at and would not stop.).
    although i cant say that this trip was in anyway spiritual or deep.
    infact i found my 5 meo dmt trips on its own to be more worthwhile (although definetly not as much fun.)