DMT for the first time

Discussion in 'DMT and Ayahuasca' started by Erikire, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Erikire

Erikire Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi.

I am thinking about trying DMT and he's been wondering about the intensity. He think he's read somewhere that he should not try DMT before trying LSD; True?
    I have tried 5-meo-DMT some years ago and he remembers it to be very intense.
    Anyway, SWIM's very interrested about the experience and would like to try. Altough it sounds to be a kinda scary substance.
    Is SWIM ready?
    Please post some info :)

EDITED BY MARSOFOLD

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2006
  2. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    The effects of 5-MeO-DMT are generally regarded to be more overwhelming than those off DMT, so if You could handle 5-MeO-DMT, than You could give DMT a try.
    SWIM advices to read the trip reports about both DMT and 5-MeO-DMT to compare the effects, and based on that make a decission whether he would like to try it, and also read some basic info abouth both on erowid.

3. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
  4. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    Thats a good trip report, SWIJatelka.

I had asimilar experience with his third try at DMT. He saw what seemed like an endless horizon of spires and entities floating and moving and working and living. It was an intense moment for SWIM, something he'll never forget. As quick as he could realize what he was seeing he was plummetting back to bleak reality, free of floating energy and endless spires of radiating light.

Like SWIJatelka said, YOU CANNOT PREPARE FOR DMT.