1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Drug info - Do Hydrocodone 7.5's come in blank white pills?

Discussion in 'Hydrocodone' started by Nahbus, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I say they are the same size and shape of the wattson hydros. I think the skeezer was trying to pull a fast one. He didn't pay for them.
    I think controlled substances must be labelled to identify, but is unsure.

2. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    I believe he has seen such a thing before, along with unlabelled percocet. the pill should be oblong and have a score down the middle of one size. but You probably did the right thing staying away. no telling what it could be without watching it dispensed from the pharmacy!

3. Fantasian

Fantasian Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.K.
    In the UK Hydrocodone is ALWAYS identified never unlabelled.

NO idea about the USA tho, :)

4. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yeah SWIM figured they would be marked. They looked just like the others, long ovoid rectangle with a center score on one side. Plus he wanted like over 2x what they usually cost. I had afeeling he picked up some weird asprin or some shit to try and get money from SWIM and his bro. Even if they are real, I amnt paying that much for those.

5. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    ps he said they were Vic's (which do have 7.5's). This kid has always been a shady kid, though.

6. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    yeah best not to trust it then. it could be anything. I did some more thinking and now believes he's never seen an unmarked vicodin. he has seen unmarked 8 mg canadian codeine, and thats it. but those were circular. sorry for the confusion...glad to hear swin turned the guy down on such a shady offer tho.

7. AceOvArts

AceOvArts Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    SWIM managed to aquire some vic's from India, they were unmarked disc like white tabs.

Tags: