Dose - Do multiple doses of LSD make that much of a difference?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by hellion, Sep 15, 2005.

1. hellion

hellion Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Is it that the more you take the longer your trip will be? Or will it just be more intense? Or both?

2. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    More LSD is Real INTENSE.

It may be true that taking Triple Doses will last a extra half-hour or so. But I think that this is mostly because it Intensifies the Afterglow.

Outside of that, the Trip is the same length (at least for me). Certainly a Triple'r (or a 10-Blotter row) is more Intense. That's why people take multi-Hit doses. Crank up the volume.

3. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I think it is a bit of both. Think about the people who take thumbprints, I heard those last like a whole day. I definitely think upping the dose increases both the intensity and duration. Edited by: raven3davis

4. VictorBorge

VictorBorge Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Yes, it's both. Taking more increases the chances for a really good/really
    bad trip, and makes that trip 50%-100% longer. So you're gambling with
    higher stakes. =D

5. Freakin_KAT

Freakin_KAT Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Takin Like a tripple stack will fuck you up gave me a big surprise it's much more different then that of one a single stack. All I can say is that a good trip on this will be an awesome one.A journy into another world id say. O ad it does feel like all day but I wold say 8 hours or so just keep an empty stomach. that makes a difference

6. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    What is a triple stack? I have never heard that term used for anything but XTC, and its normally the bullshitters trying to push their shit marketing it as "double stacked" or "triple stacked."

7. mr. strawberry

mr. strawberry Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The Combined Do multiple doses of LSD make that much of a difference? Thread

i love reading these threads. I try to get on here a few times a week to just see whats new. Anyway, theres something that i see time and time again that always puts a question in my head. People in here say over and over about starting in small doses and "working your way up" a "wow one was so incredible i couldnt imagine what 2 or 3 would be like".
    Based on experiences by my friend felix the cat (anyone around here remember him) he tells me that 3 doses is the same as 1. the only diference is visuals are stronger and you are able to, oddly enough, in some sence understand things more (although in some respects alot less). felix also explained to me that after picking strawberries so many times lower quantities are just as good. one doesnt need to eat a whold batch of strawberries anymore because felix already knows what they taste like and how to get to the strawberry patch. all it takes is just a sample of the berries and he can easily put himself in that state of mind.
    Is felix alone in feeling this way?

8. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Re: 1 v 20 doses

Felix isn't alone. I have had some very fun trips with small doses that were actually similar to some of the more intense trips in ways. I guess once the threshold is passed, one enters the state of mind, after that it's all about intensifying it. Almost like volume control.

9. mr. strawberry

mr. strawberry Newbie

Reputation Points:

EXACTLY!!! volume control...i like that. well thanks. nice to know myfriend isnt alone in that. i never thought he was, but the way some people talk i was starting to wonder.

10. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Well, that can depend on so many things, I wouldn't say if someone eats one, then 20 is just gonna be the same with better visuals.. Because all the emotional aspects can also be super intensified, and when the dose gets high enough, one can even lose awareness of everything around them. For most people who eat a few hits now and then, this is probably okay, but for those who wanna go balls out, they may be in for a whole lot more than they ever bargained for.. Caution is always a good idea when playing with such powerful medicines..

11. Dalfir

Dalfir Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Colorado, U.S.A.
    On SWIM's first acid trip, he had a single hit and couldn't fathom the idea of having anymore. His head was buzzing with wonder. I have seen reports of people taking 4 hits, and really can't imagine what the difference is like. He's thinking of experimenting with two hits, but is interested in knowing what the effects would be...Just more intense visuals, but not a longer length?

He's also wondering how he should take them. 2 at once, or like someone pointed out that can be a recipe for disaster, so rather take one then wait till just before peaking before taking the other. How will SWIM know if he should take the second hit?

Sorry if this has been covered before, I used the search but couldn't find something that fully answered his question, so he's asked me to post this.

12. The Doors

The Doors Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: Do multiple doses make that much of a difference?

The more you take, depending on the strengh of the bloters which can vary quite a bit and if it is LSD, Dox... Most blotters vary from 50mcg to 200mcg and more!

The trip itself can go in many directions depending on the psychological aspect of the trip which can link with your spiritual aspect in order to what is called tripping. Seeing visuals can be fun, but it all depends in what You is seeking from his experience...

Anyways, I would recommend taking one hit and wait an hour or two to see in which direction you's trip is heading, seeing as the trip will only get more intense and not last longer.

Hope this covers your question.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2007
  13. Dalfir

Dalfir Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Colorado, U.S.A.

Pretty much, thanks!

Is there any way of estimating how much was on the first tab after the first hour or two of ingesting it?

14. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

^^^ Absolutely none.

The Doors advice re waiting several hours to take another hit is particularly pertinent these days, with so many DOx compounds all over the place.

15. Dalfir

Dalfir Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Colorado, U.S.A.

If SWIM were to take the second tab during come-down, would it just kind of re-launch him back into the familiar peak effects, rather than adding an extra layer?

16. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

Just to clarify some basic chemistry & weights & measures: This would be 50 to 200mcg. mcg = Micrograms. 1 mcg is one one-millionth of a gram.

mg = Milligrams. 1 mg is one one-thousandth of a gram.

Knowing the difference might save a life.

17. The Doors

The Doors Titanium Member

Reputation Points:

I actually thought mg stood for micrograms, thanks for the clarification... I have edited the previous post.

18. meep

meep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Say for instance swim and my friend had a hit each, started comming up after about half hour. About an hour into the trip they both do a further two hits. Would these two added hits make any difference to the trip? ie longer or harder or are they just nulled by the trip already in porgress?

I have added additional shrooms to a shroom trip as he was coming up but didn't notice anything more than the predicted trip from the original handfull - swim wonders if this was just him or it sits with the tolerance side of things?

19. Henfer

Henfer Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o
    to be honest... swim's never taken less than two, and always all at once...
    I am always in good mood by nature and likes the very intense experience... so 200+ micrograms is his minimum dosis seems..

he does not like the "take on then another later"... the tolerance raises very fast... terms of hours... so doing another blotter in the middle or during afterglow won't have as much effect....

don't take this as advice, most people will say ya, do not do two at once he first time, but swim knows what he likes, so he did it.....

so I would say, do your planned dosage at once to get out most of it... if you're unexperienced and a bit anxious, do a half one, and enjoy the slight trip to know what to expect in general the next time...

if it wasn't intense enough for you, do more the next time... if it was to intense do less next time... but always remember, you'll never be sure how strong it will be... two blotters can be 100 micrograms or 300 ... which is a huge difference in the trip....

20. Dalfir

Dalfir Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Colorado, U.S.A.
    After having a VERY intense trip off two tabs (240ug), SWIM came to the conclusion that LSD differs from other drugs, in that a single, small dose doesn't just give you a small taste of pleasure (compared to say, cocaine or MDMA), rather, about a 100ug is probably the most the human mind can handle in order to function coherently in a social environment. The higher the dose, the less defined your sense of reality and its borders become.

Tags: