Opinions - Do SWIY Think Joints are a Must When on Shrooms?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by Flimmar, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Flimmar

Flimmar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    What do You think? Is the shrooms enough, or do your friend always enjoy it more with a big fat spliff?

SWIM can do it without, though he prefers smoking, though after he has stopped smoking cigarettes, he smokes less often.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swip must have multiple joints pre-rolled for just about any trip, mushrooms especially.

Swip learned to pre-roll then before the trip after spending hours on an aMT trip once trying to roll a damn blunt. Before the blunt was finished, the weed was gone and swip couldn't figure out where the fuck it went. About 15 hours later after the trip wore off and he slept he found piles of weed that swip had dropped all over the floor where swip was trying to roll the blunt.

So now swip rolls 1 joint for each hour the trip should last. And after that, he rolls andextra couple incase he decides to share a joint while triping, he doesn't run out before the end.

3. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I find he can roll joints still on mushrooms unless he is tripping extremely hard in which case he dosn't feel the need to smoke more.

Swim generally finds that he smokes alot coming up to the peak, and on the come-down. Only if hes having a really nice and euphoric trip does he really want to smoke during the middle stages (peak) as well.

But yeah, unless you are quite adept at rolling joints I would recommend rolling them before the trip. Or a piece of some sort - preferably a chillum/pinchy - could be brought along for easy packing. Swim rarely finds himself too out of it to roll AND to pack a piece with some green yet still of mind enough to want to smoke.

4. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Only after 3 hours into the trip will swia smoke weed, she herself likes direction rather then another smoking session which in it self spoils the trip from the oringal direction it was heading. suppose it depends on what you want out of the experience.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2009
  5. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I wouldn't bother tripping on shrooms without a few spliffs. The same goes for ecstasy. Cannabis is the foundation of a good night for him. He doesn't find it impossible to roll them up while tripping but pre-rolled joints can be handy.

6. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I think bowls/pipes work fine, so joint or no joint, it doesn't really matter to SWIM.. Sometimes I need to smoke to kick the trip in fully, as he has a rather "hard head" and sometimes can't get off well enough even on 4-5g of cubensis, so some cannabis can help kick it up a notch..

7. gargravarr

gargravarr Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I don't always like weed when he's tripping, most people say it makes the trip more intense, but it clouds the trip up for him. But I do love those amazing visuals it produces. So I usually rolls a blunt towards the end of the trip, smokes it, and enjoys the show in his head.

8. Flimmar

Flimmar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yes, wouldn't most people agree, that it increases visuals/confusion?

For SWIM it seems to. SWIM usually gets this feeling, a person is smiling at him, hard to explain :)

9. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    swia finds an increase in visuals and general contentness. when she is out and about there is a feeling that people are staring at her . she notices animals like horses in general have a notice to people that are on psychedelics compared to them noticing sober people as if they can sense a difference yet when walking past them sober they hardly notice her and carry on with what they were doing, scary and interesting at the same time with the stares the animals can give. people bah!

Visual wise swia notices her arms can be dwarf-like and her fingers may be become doubled on her hands and take on a life of there own, growing in and out of each other. when combining weed with shrooms after 3-4 hours of the trip. More intense Open eye visuals and Alice in wonderland syndrome present. distance between objects and closeness at the same time. Can be quite alarming to people who are new to this combo depending on the dosage and amount of psilocybin with in the mushrooms. Swia would love to do the combo with synthetic psilocybin.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2007