Do you get the giggles ?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by searcher, Jul 4, 2004.

1. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    or do you get philosophical and start thinking "deep thoughts"?

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    that depends on the environment and the strain. most indica or mostly indica strains give me the giggles and most sativa strains make me more philosophical... however it also greatly depends on the environment as well. I'm not going to get philosophical at a party or at a carnival, but i might when chilling with friends with weed and absinthe .... however i may get the giggles then too ;)

3. Insane Asian

Insane Asian Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    ya it depends i usually like to lay back and relax wen im high

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    I dont always get the giggles, but i never get philosophical or anything. I may think up some conspiracies, but nothing that means anything. Ive never had any different strains or anything, though i really want to try something new. The only stuff ive ever smoked is skunk. Theres tons around here.

5. str8ballin

str8ballin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I can be philosophical or I could not talk at all,depends on my mood and people I'm around.

I'm very knowlegable about sports,politics,drugs,ect so I pretty much get along with everybody and all conversations.

6. Xxnightmare23xX

Xxnightmare23xX Newbie

Reputation Points:
    haha i'm baked rightt now and YESSSSSSS i DO!

7. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I've come to notice that I only get the "giggles" when smoking a Sativa strain. Indica makes you "tired" and makes me have "deep thoughts". Also, only good Marijuana, and not Shwagg, gives me the giggles. Shwagg is just like a week Indica.

8. white_lighter

white_lighter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    you i would get hight and be by myself and just think hella deep thoughts about life and death that pretty much scared the fuck out of me so i just stoped smoking

9. SurferNerd

SurferNerd Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Depends on who I'm with. Most people tend to be crazy and get the giggles when they're around good friends or noises such as radio's and TV's. Sometimes people just like to sit and relax, enjoy the buzz and watch time fly by. I have figured out tho, the more active you are when your buzzed, like the more energy you excert, the less time your high lasts. If you go and get stoned, then go run around, u wont last as long. Thats why I prefer, sittin, chillin, and enjoyin the buzz. But I do laugh crazy around my friends. L8er...

10. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I get more easy going and I see the humor in things more but if I'm alone Ido alot of thinking

11. charixma

charixma Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I won't shut the fuck up laughing. I just fall around on the floor and I get some mad giggles. I'm literally a maniac.

I smoked about 3-4 bowls last night but I'm trying to figure out why I'm still slightly stoned. I smoked about 1 am. It's 5:35 in the afternoon now....

What's goin on in me?

Sigh. I'm really fucked up right now.... I think.

12. bobschilli420

bobschilli420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Not always, even on the the good weed I get. It's according on whoes there or what's happining around me.

13. OneDiaDem

OneDiaDem Nefelibata Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I always get the giggles no matter what I do, lol.

14. Sabmac

Sabmac Newbie

Reputation Points:
    When by myself, philosophical (read: paranoid). With mates, giggles and shits. Then paranoid. Bastard bud.

15. pancho

pancho Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Minnesota, U.S.A.
    i dont know what kind of bud it was but that last stuff i had made me giggle so bad when i 1st got it, and then all my friends got it too. some good stuff, one of my buds was 3.6 grams

16. Mike177

Mike177 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i usally dont get the giggles much when im alone, but when im with freinds or at parties i usally giggle a little about something.

17. hacnslash

hacnslash Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If I'm with friends i will *definetely* get the giggles as i get high, then i'll get a bit deeper. When I'm alone I'll get the giggles from watching tv.

18. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I usually get a mix of both but lately I have been getting some nice ultra weed that is making me laugh so hard it hurts.

But I love it.

Peace

19. maxmoe

maxmoe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    When I smoke good potent weed its like another side of my brain becomes louder and starts talking to me. You know that voice that comes out of no where when you are thinking, like a whisper, and says 'listen ...'

Well that gets more air time.

20. rune420

rune420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Both. As for deep thinking, I'm a physics student, so I love to sit and ponder out theories of nature based on what I know of astrophysics, relativity and quantum physics.

I also used to get paranoid before, but some things I realized back then practically removes any logical grounds for fear of pretty much anything, so as long as I remind myself of these "basic laws of thought and emotion" I have developed, I don't get paranoid anymore, not even when thinking about death and stuff like that.