Dose - DOB tolerance

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by Jordi1, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Jordi1

Jordi1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM hit 1 DOB blotter this last thursday night (July 27th), its now the 30th. I was wondering if anyone knew when it would be ok to take it again with there being no tolerance.

I was hoping to get LSD but was disapointed at the bitter taste, and the blotter was white, unperfed. So SWIM suspected it wasn't going to be LSD anyways. Bummer.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010
  2. fishinabottle

fishinabottle Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from american_samoa
    If somebody is able to think about another one it wasn´t much DOB or any other long lasting psychodelic amphetamine.

From 3mg DOB people suffer 3 days.

3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Tolerance to such is about one to two weeks. DOB, if this was DOB, tends to effect one for 24 hours, so it would be advised to have SWIM wait for the two weeks. Most people don't like DOB due to it's serious bodyload and wired feeling.
    I'm surprised I am wondering when he can take it again, as most people wonder when it will wear off! LOL!

4. Jordi1

Jordi1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    LOL...well I have 10 tabs left. May as well finish them. SWIM doubts he could resell it because it is DOB and I wouldn't bullshit it as LSD. But I did not mind the body load, and the wierd feeling was pretty sweet. I think LSD is very hard to come by around here, but he's still going to try for it.

5. fishinabottle

fishinabottle Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from american_samoa
    My friends cat took 3 mg DOB from a trusted source some weeks ago and it definitivly lasted longer then 24 hours. True is though that the poor animal was wondering and praying for it to wear off for the named bodyload and the absolutely unpleasant "besides" feeling.

This feeling didn´t wear really off for about a week. Then the cat decided not to suffer anymore from this schizophrenic situation, took a good hit of serious acid and finally and happily found itself again in its own body and mind and reattached to its emotions, the latter being the most important.

The 3 mg where on a piece of paper about 1,5cm x 1,5cm btw. Just to give an impression of DOB dosages on paper.

6. rodent

rodent Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Could possibly be DOI or DOC even... especially if'n I enjoyed it. DOI blotters have certainly been going around lately in the U.S.

All speculation I suppose though...

7. Dogears

Dogears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Trips on any psychedellic should be seperated by a min of one week. However, if you are doing psychedelics every week consistently then you will get a strong resitance at even one week intervals in the long run.

8. renegades

renegades Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    yep, swim tolerance for DOB has skyrocketed. Swim must wait at least two weeks before trying again or it will be disappointing only getting half way there. Swim use to take it every Friday, but the last few times have been a bust. There is defintley a cross tolerance between DOXs and 2Cs which is a bummer. Swim can take either or every two weeks. It is just wasting the drug to do it with a tolerance.