Drug info - DOC Effects and Ratings Survey Results

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by illuminati boy, Apr 7, 2006.

1. illuminati boy

illuminati boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Attached should be a zipped file with 5 files in it that contain the data on DOC gathered from the recent survey project on largely unresearched compounds.

General information about the survey project on largely unresearched compounds.

This project consisted of posting 28 surveys for about 60 days at 6 different internet discussion boards. 25 of the surveys received at least one response in that time. There were a total of 701 responses to all of the surveys with 5-MeO-DPT receiving the fewest responses (2) and 2C-I receiving the most (123). 11 surveys received 25 or more responses and probably give a somewhat reliable overview of the compounds in question.
    There are 3 different types of surveys. The Phenethylamines, the Tryptamines, and the DOB-DFLY survey. The phenethylamine and tryptamine surveys are almost identically with 2 exceptions; the tryptamine surveys have an additional item labeled x01 and a freeform response at the end. The DOB-DFLY survey has numerous additional sections etc. due to it being a later addition. Despite these differences, each subsection should allow for apples to apples comparisons. The only real difference in the data might be a slightly higher skip rate on section 5 with regard to the phenethylamines, though looking at the actual data the difference appears to be minimal if any.

What was looked at across all surveys was 1. What people thought of the compound overall, 2. What people thought about the general pleasurableness of the compound, 3. What people thought about the general stimulant/sedative tendencies of the compound, 4. What people reported in the way of ‘primary effects,’ 5. What people reported in the way of ‘side effects,’ and 6. The number of times people reported taking a given compound.

For items 1, 2, & 3 a ‘score’ can be worked out.

For the overall rating one can either calculate the % of persons that consider the compound ‘worthwhile’ by adding the number of persons reporting ‘B,’ ‘A,’ and ‘A+’ and dividing by the total number of persons answering that item; or one can calculate an ‘average rating’ by giving a score of 6 to every ‘A+,’ 5 to every ‘A,’ 4 to every ‘B,’ 3 to every ‘C,’ 2 to every ‘D,’ 1 to every ‘E,’ and 0 to every ‘F’ (the results then divided by the number of total respondents).

For the overall pleasure direction one simply assigns a weighted score to the responses according to the value to the left (i.e. +3, +2, +1, 0, -1, -2, -3) and divides by the total number of responses. A net positive score indicates a compound that is reportedly more positive and a net negative score indicates a compound that is reportedly more negative. A score close to or at 0 indicates a compound that is not very particularly prone one way or another with regard to pleasurable experiences (it could have no discernable ‘push’ or it could be equally prone toward pleasurable or disconcerting experiences).

The overall energy direction is calculated much the same as the overall pleasure direction, with the difference being that the results will show the overall tendency of the compound toward stimulation or sedation. If the net score is positive it indicates a trend toward stimulation, if the net score is negative it indicates a trend toward sedation. If the score is close to or at 0 it indicates that a compound is not particularly prone toward one direction or the other (this could mean neither stimulation nor sedation or it could indicate that people are more or less equally prone to the experience of either).

Compound specific discussion.

DOC is a compound in the DOx class that appears to have more recently begun to circulate. It is very powerful by weight, with some reporting threshold effects below 1 mg. and most noting fully developed effects well below 10 mg. There appears to have been a lot of ‘hype’ around this compound, and whether this contributed to ‘coloring’ the responses to this survey or the survey results are indeed reflective of the true character of the compound may be a bit hard to tease out. At any rate, the respondents seem to indicate that this compound is a very potent one.

Looking at the data here, 93.8% of respondents considered the material ‘worthwhile.’

The overall average pleasure score is +1.81 or about midway between ‘Pleasant’ and ‘Very Upbeat.’

The respondents generally reported that this is a noticeably stimulating compound with a stimulation score of +1.47 or about midway between ‘Slightly’ and ‘Moderately’ stimulating.

The respondents noted fairly significant visual activity with 24.4% reporting extreme open eye visuals and 31.1% reporting extreme closed eye visuals.

The most commonly reported side-effect for this compound was nausea/upset stomach, with 44.4% of those responding noting it. Only 8.3% of respondents reported vomiting though.

Unlike most all other compounds surveyed, the most frequently reported number of uses was 1 time (39.1%), though a similar number (34.8%) reported using the compound between 2 and 5 times. There is a fairly logical grouping of reported number of uses between 1 and 20 times. There appears to be a single notable outlier in the form of a report of 75-100 times used. This could either have been a mistakenly checked response or it could be indicative of something like a ‘smart drug’ or ‘novel ADD treatment’ trial.

I B

Attached Files:

1. 5/5,
      excellent discussion and material provided
      Sep 6, 2014
    2. 4/5,
      interesting information
      Dec 29, 2012
    3. 4/5,
      these reports are awesome, great job!
      Apr 30, 2006
  2. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    excellent chem... easy on the body with good visual activity even at low low doses... start at 1 mg with this one... a little speedy but nothing extreme... upbeat giggly good time

3. treefingers49

treefingers49 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I know that DOC is illegal in Germany and is schedule III in Canada.

4. glogga

glogga Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    There seems to be to be a certain break through threshold with this drug. The first time I did it at 3mg it was a pretty shitty experience. Then the next two experiences at 5mg and 5.5mg were amazing. It seems important to surrender to this drug, and at 3mg there just wasn't enough there for me to surrender to.

5. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    swims dosed at 1.2 and 2.4 mg. swim and others had trouble sleeping but this was due to druation and time of dosing (late).

6. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swip has recently been experimenting with various doses of DOC from .6mg up to 10mg and has decided that 1.8mg is just about the perfect dose for anybody and 3-4mg is a good strong dose. At 10mg, which swip would not recomend to anybody at all, was a VERY strong experience that lasted a good 18 hours however it didn't cause any uncomfort to swip nor too much body load, just extreme visuals and deep trip.

7. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i find that with DOC i dont react like others.

6mg gave me a moderate +++ but nothing mind blowing like others report.

also i experience body load and vomiting for the first couple hours, after which it wears off and my body feels fine.

next time i try DOC it will be arounf 8mg, hopefully i will finally experience what evryone has been raving about.

8. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    yeah cat, swims done this one a few times but the most probably 4mgs. feels good coming on, but visuals get a little old, can take a sleep aid eventually so no problem there. just not very erotic drug for swim and if it isn't he doesn't have much use for it. it's a necessary combo for him.

9. dmax

dmax Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    GDxCat, this one will never be mind blowing. It's way too controlled. Same with 2c-c. It's a great deal of "fun", and one can even do homework near the tail end, but don't expect revelations and whatnot.

I disagree with oldman, though. Eros is present.

10. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Well, it hasnt been mind blowing yet but i think if i find the right dosage it will be.
    There are plenty of reports from others who praise this as the next best thing after LSD.

11. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I agree. He felt the potential but it did not meet the hype. DOC is far better than DOI and DOB but DOM seems to also rank high among others. I think his magic with DOC will start happening at around 9-10mg.

Does anyone know if a liquid solution of vodka DOC is more likely to cause nausea and vomiting on the comeup?

12. dmax

dmax Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    It's soluble in water. Why make a vodka? Unless you like the taste. I say just have some soda or fruit juice on hand as a chaser, and dissolve this in water. 9 mgs sounds like a lot. People I know tend to stick wtih the 3-4 range.

13. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    raven, SWIG's DOC is disolved in vodka and he has vomited every time he has taken it.
    i dont know if this is just a reaction that SWIG has to DOC or if it is due to the vodka.

14. Mo0dy

Mo0dy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    SWIM's DOc is disolved in vodka also but he has never vomited. He has tried it twice at 2mg and 3mg for 4ml and 6ml of vodka.
    He felt some nausea on the come-up though

15. raven3davis

Reputation Points:
    SWIM though the vodka might be the culprit because he can feel it kicking in and it feels like the vodka upsets his stomach. He always dissolves 2c-e with vodka and it feels the same way. One time he evaporated the vodka and took 2c-e in a cap and he did not experience nausea. That is why he thought the vodka might be causing the nausea.

16. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    recently mr. and mrs. swim each tried 3-4mgs of DOC. effects were noted within about an hour. unfortunatley mrs. I had had some social disturbances by someone earlier in the day and the trip ended up having a dark tone to it for her. she has taken several other rc's including 2ci,2cc,5meo-mipt, m1, and never had any real negative exps. she was able to get out of the funk once she realized what was happening with her mood prior to taking the DOC. so I am not recommending a long lasting psychedelic (or any for that matter)when your mood may be questionable. swim enjoyed his experience and had always wondered what a DOC + M1 experience would yield, so at T+3hours he dosed with about 280mgs of M1. feeling was good, euphoric, a little sleepy feeling, kinda stoning and dopey. I must add that swim also stated ther was ample high quality cannabis consumed throughout the whole experience. swim also thinks that the high quality smoke may have contributed to mrs. swim's jitters. as the really strong stuff can have this effect. at about T+7 hours they each took 2 ambien and called it a night.

sex was very good throughout, light visuals noticed, nothing too much. next day hangover was worse for mrs. swim, at about T+24 hours all was pretty good. I feel DOC seems better at low levels. I know alot of guys here love trying to take 6mgs or more at a time, but it just is not that comfortable to him above 3. infact 2mgs seems to be a comfy zone for him, he has tried DOC about 10 times now and honestly feels the low levels are better. the M1 combo was good but he felt was not any longer (M1 effects) than by itself. and the DOC effects were still there afterward, they did not become consumed (dominated)by the M1 as many other rc's are.

1. 5/5,
      a very nice report.!.
      Jul 5, 2006
  17. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    eating 10 mg of DOC doesnt seem like a great idea. if you need that much then you may be getting shit DOC because swim tells me he has seen some fully developed off of a simple 1.2 mg more than once. please no one else take this post too seriously. if you were to try even a 5 mg dose on your first go you could find yourself in way over your head.

18. sg43

sg43 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    I have done DOC at 3,5, and 6mg. He found 3-4mg good for a 7-9 hour mild trip and 5-6mg for a more intense 10-12 hour trip, definitely a great chem if dosed properly.

19. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    my rat is inclined to agree with fatal, anyone going close to double digits on this stuff has got marshmellow fluff for brains. he has had full blown with 3 and lasted longer than he would have cared for it to. it just gets old he says.

20. raven3davis

Reputation Points:
    I recently took 7mg of DOC with no tolerance to any psychadelic. It lasted less than 12 hours and although the experience was a pleasant +++,it was nothing too special. SWIM definitely thinks he will take 8+mg next time.