does anyone know if this makes sense

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by godismdma, May 18, 2005.

1. godismdma

godismdma Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Since THC attaches it self to fattytissue is there a way to prevent the THC from attaching? I was thinking what if you drink lots of alcohol cause alcohol is a diaretic I wonder if it would flush it out before having a chance to attach to the tissue???

2. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

"USES OF DIURETICS

<UL>
    <LI>
    TREATMENT OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
    <LI>
    TREATMENT OF FLUID RETENTION (including heart failure, kidney failure, cirrhosis)
    <LI>
    TREATMENT OF HEART FAILURE (Spironolactone and Eplerenone)
    <LI>
    PREVENTION OF CALCIUM KIDNEY STONES
    <LI>
    TREATMENT OF NEPHROGENIC DIABETES INSIPIDUS
    <LI>
    TREATMENT OF RENAL TUBULAR ACIDOSIS
    <LI>
    TREATMENT OF MENIERE'S DISEASE</LI>[/list]
    The loop diuretics are usually used for serious fluid overload states such as congestive heart failure. The others are used for more mild fluid retention as well as the other uses listed above.
    Loop and thiazide diuretics cause the body to lose potassium and magnesium. Those minerals often need to be supplemented. The potassium sparing diuretics cause the body to retain potassium. The combination diuretics take advantage of these off-setting side effects to help maintain a normal potassium level in the body.
    Diuretics may raise the level of bad cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood but this is rarely clinical problem and does not offset their otherwise beneficial effects. The cholesterol and triglycerides can be treated in the usual fashion. See LOWERING CHOLESTEROL LEVELS and CHOLESTEROL LOWERING MEDICATIONS.
    Diuretics remove fluid from the body by making people urinate more. This can cause dehydration if too high a dose is taken. Adverse effects on kidney fuction, serum sodium and serum calcium levels may be seen. They can affect sexual potency in men. However, these medications are safe and well tolerated by the vast majority of patients taking them. Any side effect resolves with discontinuation of the medication.
    Spironolactone and Eplerenone are diuretics that also inhibit the effects of a hormone called aldosterone. This hormones is deleterious to failing hearts. Spironolactone and Eplerenone have been shown to improve symptoms and survival in patients with severe heart failure due to weakened heart muscle independent of and in addition to their fluid removing effects."
    That is what i got when i did an ask.com search for "What is a diuretic"... Anyways what idraw for a conclusion from that is the uses of diuretic's is to thin out your blood. Thus not making any difference in the fatcells in your body. So no i dont think that this would work. The only way to find out is to get a free thc test (probably at the local police station) andget piss drunk and put the theory to work.
    Muirner

3. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Just be careful use of DIURETICS can be very dangerous. It can cause you to get serverly dehydrated and end up in the hospital. Not a good thing. In fact I've seen it happen before. My advice. There's no way to prevent THC from attaching to fat, not that I know of anyways. Drinking water and getting that OTC Detox stuff won't help either they just don't work. I have read that due to a flaw with the drug test right now taking 4 asprin can help make the test less sensitive, but it all depends on how much you smoke. Also don't use the first piss of the day that will be the dirtiest and full of metabolites of any drugs you use.

4. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    also never use the Start or the End of your urine stream because these will be the most concentrated in that piss. If possible then use the middle of the urine

Muirner

5. godismdma

godismdma Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I know all this... latly I have been consuming lots of garlic and onions which as far as I know are antioxidants which help cleanse ur body of toxins also I have some milk thistle pills left if I use plenty of diaretics along with the milk thistle about 3-4 hours before the test along with a high dose of asprin should I be OK and if not what else can I do??? I know there is no proven method I just need some ideas on what I can do to highten my chances of coming up neg...

6. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Garlic and Onions, wooh know ones going to want to come near you for a bit. Just kidding lol. Yeah sounds like you'll be okay to me. Just don't overdo it on the diuertic's like I said and I think you will be okay. Good luck!!!

7. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Damn man that's extream. I woulda advised you a gallon of cranberry juice. I have found this method to prove extremely effective, as well as a few other people on this site. Also you could eat celery because that is another cleaning food.

I have never heard about the milk thistle pills, what are they? Can u enlighten me?

Muirner

8. godismdma

godismdma Newbie

Reputation Points:
    milk thistle is some kind of herd that helps the functioning of your liver it helps it work better....they put milk thistle in almost all of these detox drinks...the diaretics make you piss and the milk thistle help your liver get all the toxins out so your liver is spitting out all the toxins and the diaretics are getting it out of your bady ASAP...at least that is the info I have been able to get...and I dont over do it with the garlic and onions I just try to eat them with every meal I have if possible......I'd rather be safe than sorry!!

9. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    That makes sense then, i thought you were eating raw onions and garlic [​IMG]... Anyways, i have always found a gallon of cranberry juice the night before works. Expecially if your doign what your doing now.

Muirner

10. godismdma

godismdma Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My cousin got me this drink called Formula 420 body clean cause I was broke and couldnt get my usual drink.I look at the active ingrediants and it's just creatine monohydrate and Riboflavin(B12) the directions say drink lots and lots of water for 2 days before the test then no more than 16 oz every 2 hours before the test.To me this sounds like the drink does nothing but give ur urine color and creatine. If I'm right what the hell is up with limiting fluid intake the day of the test, I would think to flood ur system with water then take the drink and pray!!!PLEASE HELP TEST TOMMORROW