Effects - Does cocaine make swim Egocentric?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by ramjet, May 27, 2006.

1. ramjet

ramjet Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I think it certainly can be. A lot of SWIM's friends will start to talk really loadly about how great they are and it gives a you a lot more confidence, but often SWIM becomes extremely generous and even a bit "loved up". What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2007
  2. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    SWIM never feels egocentric, thinking he is better than anybody else or anything like that. He finds hes just in an incredible happy energetic mood. He also finds hes more interested in what others have to say while yakked out and loves an in depth conversation about anything, but never about himself usually about others.

3. ramjet

ramjet Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    yeah, that pretty much sums it up for me too. I think it depends a lot on your personality in the first place. People who are egocentric at heart but maybe keep it inward while sober reveal their true nature. I was out with some lad the other night who was coked up and shouting off about how blacks are only good for doing the laundry and "no really means yes" when it comes to sex with women. I almost threw up.

4. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Yea you always get those assholes that are like that. I tend to distance myself from people like that, they ruin my night/day when im with them. Plus i dont want to be labelled by his actions just because i was with him.

Choose your friends wisely!!