Does it mess up your face?

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by Amok, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Amok

Amok Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I usually notice that people who are using uppers - amphetamines, coke,
    meth and e especially, have the traces of those drugs chronically
    inprinted on their face, eventhough if they didn't use it in a long
    periods of time. By those traces I mean sucked up cheeks, circle
    looking eyes, etc. Eventhough I haven't used extacy and meth in a while
    (couple of moths or so), some people do notice something about my
    feautures, telling me that I have somewhat an e-tard look.

2. nymphetamine

nymphetamine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i was told by a rehab nurse that after using meth for so long constantly my pupils are permenantly enlarged slightly. not fully dilated, just slightly larger than average. i didn't really notice it tho. everything else (sucked in cheeks, etc.) seemed to go away from my friends when they quit and started eating and sleeping again

3. invictvs

invictvs Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i've noticed it too, i think it's mostly from lack of sleep. Just stayup3 nightswithout drugs and look at your face, it'll look like a tweeker regardless of what chemicals your doing.

4. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    My pupils are slightly larger then normal all the time, constantly gets people to look at me a second time. But my eyes are clear so they dont/cant say anything. The wierd thing is the only "upper" i ever took was perscribed adderol, and concerta.

Muirner

5. Nadia Snow

Nadia Snow Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thats a sexy look i like it alot

6. Rave_Pixie

Rave_Pixie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'm not sure about E, but in my experience, the physical symptoms thatseem to lastthe longest are the under-eye circles, sunken cheeks, and dialated eyes. After a few weeks/months the first two seem to go away, but I know a lot of people whose eyes are permanently dialated. But I agree with Invictvs, the people who really look like that are the ones who stay up all night frequentlydue to thedrugs.

7. magicmaster141

magicmaster141 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The cheeks are what I get I can't even tell, but my g/f complains about it they do get better pretty fast tho just not all the way lately since I've been doing more then normal lately they just kinda stayed like this and haven't had time to go back to normal (not that they are bad just not %100 normal).

8. brandonBOYDrox

brandonBOYDrox Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    i was told recently that i looked like i got pretty "heavy into it" b/c of the dilated pupils and dark circles. and also cuz my "butt doesn't fill my jeans anymore." i have never been "heavy" with the meth use but my eyes are real light blue and get huge even if i just look at ice. i know the most messed up lookin person i ever saw had those sores all over his face and arms.

i just make sure to get sleep every night and keep the amount i doin control. i dont really see the point in staying up for several days cuz i feel like shit even after like 2 nights.

9. Gas Da ShizzO

Gas Da ShizzO Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I was bad off on it for a while...went from 177 pounds to 120...IN less than 6 months time,People notice it easily on me,ESPECIALLY if im up for 24+ hours i feel like a rail and look like a tweaker too

10. Gas Da ShizzO

Gas Da ShizzO Newbie

Reputation Points:
    \]

Thats the thrill with this drug,it makes you superman,you can stay up until your out of dope or money...i love trippin out

Tags: