Drug info - Does LSD Come In Pills?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Creeping Death, Mar 3, 2005.

1. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I need some help with this. A dude said that he was going to get me some "LSD pills". I don't know if he means micro dots or some other type of pill.

Now, what is the potency of these pills? And what do they contain besides acid? I gotta know how powerful they are, cause i don't want to freak out when i take them.

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    those are questions you need to ask your friend. if this pills are anything other than a microdot, then most likely it is not lsd.

3. Creeping Death

Reputation Points:
    Thing is, he doesn't know anything about acid. Hes just handing it over to me.

4. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    How big are the pills in contrast to the microdots? If their substantialy bigger, then only take a portion of the pill and see what happens. Also, has your friend tried them and do you know if his source is reliable?

5. brooklyn718

brooklyn718 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    If there not a microdot, either its some other triptmine, or sadly vitamin b12(a few cases ive seen)

6. san.pedro

san.pedro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    they might be geltabs. geltabs hold lsd really well it wont degrade. if they look like blotter except gel tabby lol then ya

otherwise ive never heard of lsd pills....no mattter what at one point it was liquid. could have been mixed/cut with something then pill pressed..

7. Creeping Death

Reputation Points:
    In that case, they're most likely microdots.

How potent is a microdot? Is it the same as "one hit"? And if they're stronger, is it possible to take only half of it without destroying the acid?Edited by: Creeping Death

8. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Microdot is the same as 1 hit from my experiences. If it is in fact a microdot, then I would suggest taking the whole thing. If it's a microdot then it should be very small.

9. egoDEATH

egoDEATH Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Huh? Microdots aren't lsd they're mescaline...LOL j/k. I hate that psychedelic folklore. I was told this same myth when I purchased them for the first time. Maybe my dealer wanted me to believe this so he could charge X a hit instead of X. LOL. Microdots are tiny, tiny pills. My dealer used to store each hit in a gelcap. If it's sold like this, just take the pill out of the gelcap before ingesting it (kicks in faster this way). The orange micros I used to get were pretty low-grade and mellow (too mellow). The purple ones I used to get, on the other hand, were VERY good. One hit was equivalent to about 10 of the orange. I've heard there's red, blue, green, and yellows. Never tried them, but all in all they're just colors. The purity depends on the batch and how skilled the cook is.

CreepingDeath: It's not a good idea to cut it in half. You should consider yourself a skilled bladesman for slicing such a small object in two. But you will consider yourself a fool when the pill crumbles into a messy powder, or when you waste the better part of day on an eye-straining exploration for the other half in the vast wilderness of your bedroom carpet.Edited by: egoDEATH

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2007
  10. SgtPepper19

SgtPepper19 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    lsd pills?

someone has told swim that lsd can be in pills. apparently you put the pill under a wrist band and your pores absorb the drug. is this true because I has not heard of it and wonders if this way is a good way to do it.

also I has heard of lsd in liquid form(obviously) but that the user would drop it into their eyes. I find this crazy because you could just ingest the drops correct?

is this person right about these 2 things or do they have no idea what they are talking about. because I has researched lsd for a long time and has never heard of pills or eye dropping....

11. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    LSd can be found in pill form but the pills are normally very small. They are called microdots. I would just swallow the pill or let it dissolve under his tongue.

You can drop liquid in your eye but there is water based acid and alcohol based acid. As you might have guessed, dropping alcohol into your eye is not a good idea.

12. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Lol, no You wouldn't put LSD drops in your eyes. The best way of taking it is to put it on your tongue and it will absorb it through the skin of your tongue. LSD can be found in tablets because LSD can be put onto anything that is absorbant.

The skin on your wrist is thicker than the tongue so it would be more difficult to absorb the LSD.

13. SgtPepper19

SgtPepper19 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    so lsd pills should just be ingested? is one pill considered one hit? or is it stronger/weaker in pill form?

14. DJ

DJ Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from U.S.A.
    I say there's really no telling whether one microdot will be stronger than one hit of paper unless SWIM made it himself or knows who made it and can ask that person [provided they even know for sure themselves].

Considering the question being asked, I am guessing You made the pill and you have no way of asking them.

I say just let the pill dissolve on the tongue. Chances are likely that the chemist purposely made the pill to carry enough of a dose that would be the equivalent to a piece or more of blotter paper.

15. screener

screener Newbie

Reputation Points:
    a question... Does LSD come in pill form?

I am going to buy some LSD tomorrow with his friend.
    The person I am buying from says he is selling 3 pills which weight a little under a gram each..

Is this normal for a LSD pill?

I didnt know LSD came in pill form, and this will be his first time

16. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Re: a question..

From the rules:

• Use descriptive Topic Subject. This will help others find what they want to read. Topics with bad Topic subjects may be deleted! - there's nothing more annoying than looking at all those stupid "A stupid question" subject lines. I mean, I'm damn lazy, but how hard is it to type "A stupid question about (insert something here)"? As a rule of thumb, most thread titles should include the full name of the drug discussed.

A rule many tend to forget will cause a mass of warnings soon...

Therefore thread title edited.

And in answer to you's question: It would be unusual to get LSD as a pill. Mostly it is available as blotter (small squares of paper/card). Sometimes it is available as "microdots", but these are MUCH smaller than 1g weight.

Given that the dosage range for LSD is in micrograms a pill just under a 1g in weight would be particularly iffy: Think other substance (ie: dosage range in milligrams, such as RC's) or +++ inactives, or (god forbid) some sort of pharma pill.

Make sure You trusts their source: Have other people that You trusts taken this and confirmed it's provenance?

If it is you's first time then they want to do it right. Given that there are no easily available tests for LSD they REALLY need to to know someone who is experienced with it to tell them that it's the real deal.

17. screener

screener Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: a question... Does LSD come in pill form?

SWIM trusts his source, it is a good friend.
    he is telling him that it is the real deal, and that he believes it to be pure.
    he says he havent tried it himself, but that his friends have, and that they took 2 pills of it to work.

since it is a good friend telling SWIM this, he just wanted your approval.. since he havent done anything like this before.

only weed etc

I believe the pills to be called 'Microdots'

18. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

Personally, SWIJ would be suspicious: A pill? Just under a gram? She wouldn't jump.

19. screener

screener Newbie

Reputation Points:

I am going to try it, and if it doesnt work, he is going to want his money back ;)

20. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:

^^^ +1 to that. Microdots shouldnt weight anywhere near a gram but anything is possible.