does MDMA crystal dissolve in water?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by skilld, Apr 25, 2005.

1. skilld

skilld Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i don't have scales so had the idea of puttin my gram in 1000ml of water then obviusly dosing it out in ml.

cheers

2. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Never done it but it should work fine. IMO eyeballing is fine for MDMA,
    just split the gram into 8 even piles, they'll be ~125mg each. The margin
    of error should be insignificant if you take your time.

Either way, crush the xtals into a fine powder first. Also, I think you could
    probably use a fair amount less water, so as not to have to drink so
    much.Edited by: radiometer

3. skilld

skilld Newbie

Reputation Points:
    just a rough idea at the moment, ifswim crush's it up thenhe would have to find 8 places to store it. how do u get the powder into gel caps? how much are gel caps? and whats the best way to crush it?I will use a sharp knife. also how hard is the crystal supposed to be?

cheerssss

4. Freemind

Freemind Newbie

Reputation Points:
    MDMA crystals / powder dissolves very well in water and one can certainly make the dose in liquid form after shaking it well. I had done it with some syrup to mask the taste, but the MDMA taste is really awful could not be easily masked. The tastecan linger in one's mouth for a while. [​IMG] The positive side for this method is that the on-set is much quicker[​IMG]

5. hpierce301

hpierce301 Guest

Reputation Points:
    what kind of ratio of e to water should I consider good? not too diluted and not too strong. Also, as you can tell I am a noob, so what is a typical pill weight? 15mg - 10mg?

6. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    In holland there's test services where you can get your pill tested for contents and dosage . They avg @ 75 mg a pill , most experienced users start raving on about pills from 120mg and up from my experience.

As a starting user 100mg's will fuck you up very nicely :) ide go with that as a fellow (re)starting user .

7. monkel

monkel Newbie

Reputation Points:
    [​IMG]