1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Drug info - Does molly show up in a drug test

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by mean_green, Apr 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mean_green

mean_green Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hey I am getting drug tested and doesn't know what panel test they use so he is pretty iffy about using anything to begin with. Does molly show up on a standard drug test? Also was told that it's methadone so is that MDMA mixed with it or what and will it make it not pure MDMA??

One last thing, if anyone knows what panel test the Michigan J.A.M.S. system uses, it would be nice. I have to pay for every test he takes 3 times a month and wants to know what they test for.

Thanks in advance!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2011
  2. Madhat

Madhat Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Firstly, price discussion is forbidden on this forum. You should read the rules.

Secondly, yes, molly will show up on a standard drug test. Molly is MDMA. Various cuts are sometimes used, but Molly is generally more pure than ecstasy.

Methadone is an opiate. I can't imagine it would be cut with MDMA and given out at parties unless I've seriously missed a new trend.

3. Terrapinzflyer

Terrapinzflyer MDMA, RC & News Forums Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Please see our Drug testing Sub Forum and/or use the search.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.