1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

does suboxone make you sick?

Discussion in 'Opiate addiction' started by imquittingforgood, Nov 22, 2012.

1. imquittingforgood

imquittingforgood Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Last time my dog tried Suboxone he had severe stomach cramps that lasted for at least 16 hours. He couldn't eve stand up. He waited 18 hours after opiates so he does not think it was pre anticIpated wd. Has anyone else had this happen??

2. Rob Cypher

Rob Cypher

Reputation Points:
    You have to wait at least twice as long for the opiates to clear your system or else the naltrexone in the combination will trigger the nausea.

3. imquittingforgood

imquittingforgood Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am just wondering if this is a side effect I read on Google that it is. my dogs really wants to quit using this, but the transfer so bad he could not stand up all day it was terrible. he did not feel nauseous just really bad cramps. has anyone else dealt with this. he just wonders if he should not use it again.

4. Arianna

Arianna Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I tried suboxone and got really sick every time I took it. After a week I finally gave up. There aren't that many that post that they can't take it, but there are some... me for one. It is just like everything else, we all have different side effects to every drug.

Tags: