1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Question - Does sure jell work for a probation dipstick drug test? (thc)

Discussion in 'Drug testing Questions' started by parkmasta, Feb 16, 2014.

1. parkmasta

parkmasta Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    So I have been smoking weed for 2+ years now. I've stopped for a week because weed isn't worth jail. But weed is the only thing that helps my back and neck pain and depretion. Ya know it gets my mind of things. I've heard that sure jell works with a simple dipstick. Is this true? If so how should I do it? If not, is there anything that will? I'm just testing the waters here. Please clear this up for me. Thanks guys!

2. Break_Sanctuary

Break_Sanctuary Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    there aren't any proven methods to fool tests without greatly increasing the possibility of looking suspicious or looking like you've tampered, just plenty of sweating and theres always the dilution route which some people say is a positive anyway.... like drinking a ton of water/cranberyy juice. Some people say green tea detoxifies well..

3. Diverboone

Diverboone Titanium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    This is a list of documents that are in my collect that can be found by following the link. The information provided in these documents should give you a greater understanding of drug testing. And the street myths that abound.
    http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=236976

[FONT=&quot]Drugs of Abuse: Analyses and Ingested Agents That Can Induce Interference or Cross-Reactivity[FONT=&quot]​
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]A Method to Quantify Illicit Intake of Drugs from Urine: Methamphetamine[FONT=&quot]​
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]Standard Operating Procedure Screening Test for Methamphetamine in Urine[FONT=&quot]​
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]Duration of Detectable Methamphetamine and Amphetamine Excretion in Urine after Controlled Oral Administration of Methamphetamine to Humans[FONT=&quot]​
    [FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]Principles of laboratory assessment of drug abuse liability and implications for clinical development[FONT=&quot]​
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]Pre-employment urine drug testing of hospital employees: future questions and review of current literature[FONT=&quot]​
    [FONT=&quot]The Effects of Adulterants and Selected Ingested Compounds on Drugs-of-Abuse Testing in Urine[FONT=&quot]​
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]TOXICOLOGICAL SCREENING FOR DRUGS OF ABUSE IN SAMPLES ADULTERATED WITH HOUSEHOLD CHEMICALS[FONT=&quot]​
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]PART 40 - PROCEDURES FOR TRANSPORTATION WORKPLACE DRUG AND ALCOHOL TESTING PROGRAMS[FONT=&quot]​
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]Adulteration of Urine by “Urine Luck”
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]Is this urine really negative? A systematic review of tampering methods in urine drug screening and testing[FONT=&quot]​
    [FONT=&quot] ​
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]Comparison and Evaluation of DRI | Methamphetamine, DRI Ecstasy, Abuscreen | ONLINE Amphetamine, and a Modified Abuscreen ONLINE Amphetamine Screening Immunoassays for the Detection of[FONT=&quot]
    Amphetamine (AMP), Methamphetamine (MTH), 3,4-Methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDA) and 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA)in Human Urine*
    [FONT=&quot] ​
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]Low Concentrations of Methamphetamine Detectable in Urine in the Presence of High Concentrations of Amphetamine.[FONT=&quot]​
    [FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]Adulterants in illicit drugs: a review of empirical evidence[FONT=&quot]​
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]Zinc Reduces the Detection of Cocaine, Methamphetamine, and THC by ELISA Urine Testing[FONT=&quot]​
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]Roche Diagnostics cross-reactivity booklet
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]What drugs are likely to interfere with urine drug screens[FONT=&quot]​
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]Determination of Enantiomeric Metabolites of I-Deprenyl, d-Methamphetamine, and Racemic Methamphetamine in Urine by Capillary Electrophoresis: Comparison of Deprenyl Use and Methamphetamine Use[FONT=&quot]​
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]Urinary adulterants and drugs
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]The Utility of Immunoassays for Urine Drug Testing[FONT=&quot]​
    [FONT=&quot] ​
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]Pharmacologic mechanisms of crystal meth
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]A review of the clinical pharmacology of
    methamphetamine
    [FONT=&quot]​
    [FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]A Review of the Methods, Interpretation, and Limitations of the Urine Drug Screen[FONT=&quot]​
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]Adulterants can Interfere with Urine Drugs-of-Abuse Tests
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]DRUG TESTING INFORMATION SHEETS ADULTERATION OF URINE SPECIMENS[FONT=&quot]​
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]Exploring the Reliability, Frequency, and Methods of Drug Testing: What is Enough To Ensure Compliance[FONT=&quot]​
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]Influence of Various Beverages on Urine Acid Output[FONT=&quot]​
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]Elucidation of the US urine specimen validity testing (SVT) policies and performance evaluation of five clinical parameters for pre-screening adulterants in Taiwan’s opiates urinalysis[FONT=&quot]​
    [FONT=&quot] ​
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]Papain: a Novel Urine Adulterant.
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]Forensic Analysis of Drugs of Abuse Perspectives on urine adulteration before testing for drugs-of-abuse[FONT=&quot]​
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]Drug-Drug Renal Interactions
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT=&quot]ADULTERATION AND DILUTION CHECKS[FONT=&quot]​
    [FONT=&quot] ​
    [FONT=&quot]Urine Drug Screening: Practical Guide for Clinicians

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017