Does SWIY wear their eye-glasses when tripping?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by thinkcooper, Nov 6, 2006.

1. thinkcooper

thinkcooper Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I had vivid eyes open visuals over the weekend on a voyage with extracted spice. He had to double check to be sure his eyes were open at the peak, due to the extremely altered environment around him. Then he was surrised at how sharp and clear everything was, being used to close-up images being blurred.

I have 20/15 vision, with accutely sharp distance clarity, but needs eye-glasses to help focus on objects between 2 feet and 10 inches away. Beyond two feet, the glasses make most everything blurry, so he looks over ther top of them. He should gets bifocals, but hasn't yet. As he gets older, his been annual eye exams reveal his vision is getting blurrier and blurrier.

During the voyage, everything was sharp from the patterns on his fingers and jeans, to drawings on the wall many feet away. I was indeed wearing his glasses during the voyage, a fact he confirmed as he strated to regain composure. But recalling how clear it all was, I was wondering at one point during the less altered state if the glasses were a psychological crutch.

I am wondering if others have unusual observations about their hallucinations, trips and eye-glasses. Please share...

2. thinkcooper

thinkcooper Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I'm really looking forward to access to an edit button. Reading the spelling errors after posting, I sound like an idiot :D

3. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC} Newbie

Reputation Points:
    that's an interesting idea actually, I am very nearsighted but never wears his glasses unless he's driving, maybe having 20/20 vision will make OEV's better...

4. mfrieze

mfrieze Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If I go out in public he always wears sun glasses. I get kinda freaked out if he doesn't because he knows people can see his eyes

5. El Calico Loco

El Calico Loco Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Interesting question. Swim tells me that he usually wears his glasses when tripping on a psychedelic like 2C-I or 2C-E, but tends to remove them when tripping on a dissociative like DXM or nitrous. He's not quite sure why.

ECL