Does this smokable exist?

Discussion in 'Ethnobotanicals' started by E_Pleasure, May 8, 2006.

1. E_Pleasure

E_Pleasure Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    What I'm looking for is somthing that will put me in a good, optimistic mood, and make me more sociable. I prefer it be a smokable that will last for a few hours or so, it doesn't HAVE to be a smokable, but I would prefer it to be one. I want the intoxicating factors to be minimal if any. So far Blue Lotus seems to be the closest thing I've found, but does it make you more sociable?

2. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Wild Dagga is a mildly intoxicating smoke that relaxes and enhances mood. It is a good social smoke, hence its traditionally use during dance ceremonies in Africa. Smoke the flowers only, or make all parts into an extract.

Swim reckons Blue Lotus makes weed more socialable, as does kanna, he reckons they remove the paranoia and make it more relaxing.

3. E_Pleasure

E_Pleasure Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Ahh, SWIM deffently needs to try blue lotus with weed then, weed is not a sociable drug for him at all. He finds himself paranoid of others motives and can only enjoy it with alcohol. But I don't like to drink since hes religious (hehe I know crazy eh? a christian stoner)

But wild dagga is lions tail right? SWIM heard it didn't have any effects from many people??? Has You actually had expieriance with it? Just want to make sure I amn't wasting his money. I deffently could see how its lack of intoxicating properties could make one mistake its effects for simply being in a random good mood...

4. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Wild Dagga does work, just don,t expect it (or many of the alternative smokables) to have the kick of the worlds favourite herb. Try and get Peruvian flower petals or grow your own and make an extract (hash) either with bubble hash bags or alcohol. You need to smoke quite a few puffs for a mild relaxing high. Swim smokes this regularly and believes it may possibly have a reverse tolerance, so if it doesn,t seem to do much first time, give it a few more tries before writing it off.

Dagga also mixes with lotus and kanna well. A garden gnome once told me all three go great with cannabis, it may take some experimenting to find your perfect blend.

You could also look into Damiana, it relaxes and relieves anxiety. Passion flower and Skullcap are good relaxers but can make one sleepy. I have heard Pedicularis is a great smoke but am yet to try myself.