Storing - DOI DOC Solubility and conservation

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by psykochamane, Jan 29, 2006.

1. psykochamane

psykochamane Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from france
    Somebody knows the duration of conservation of the DOC and the DOI diluted. And which is the best means to dilute them (water or alcohol).

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2010
  2. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Dillute with alcohol and you should be able to conserve these two for a LONG time. They supposedly do not degrade very much at all, if any over the course of years. You want them in the coldest enviroment possible, so you will need to mix with alcohol.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2006
  3. DrugPhreak

DrugPhreak Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    75 y/o from iceland
    SWIX dissolved 2mg of DOI in ~1ml of 90% ethanol a few days ago and it barely dissolved... even with a lot of stirring.

4. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I has seen DOC dissolve into a ratio of 33mg per ml of alcohol and water both. however, I think it could dissolve much more than that. If you have trouble getting it to dissolve try heating it up a bit, and shake shake shake.

sometimes a drop of lemon juice must be added to the water solution to help it dissolve.

5. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Agreed. Distilled H2O works fine for both. You shouldn't need any lemon (citrate) if handling these as a hydrochloride. Which must be the case if you have crystals.

6. vantranist

vantranist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from antigua_and_barbuda
    Would SWIM be able to dissolve 160 or so MG in an 80 drop vial of DH20 and would it last for a while deliveing about a 2mg dose per drop... similar to LSD.

7. lostmente

lostmente Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from micronesia_federated
    I has dissolved 1.8g of DOI into approx 30mL of water no problems, used heat tho...approx 90 C.

When cooled the solution did not precipitate...go figure

8. Internal Confusion

Internal Confusion Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from denmark
    I am trying to get 300mg DOI into 3ml..dH2O.. got the feeling his doi is not the best quality. SWIM only had very very old VitC powder, so he is not sure if more of it will help dissolving.... heated a bit with a lighter the glass, but not fully dissolved yet....

@lostmente

how did u heat it ? did it dissolved abrupt, once it reached around 90 ?

cheers

confused

9. DynoMiTe

DynoMiTe Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: Disolve 25 MG of doi in water or some thing?

No! DOI is easy in water. Up to 30 or so mg per ml in my Buddha statues exp. Go get an oral syringe dissolve 25mg into 25ml, dose 1mg/ml.

10. Internal Confusion

Internal Confusion Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from denmark
    my old pal from Africa dicovered a colour change in the dH2O solution.

They are turning into a very brown colour ?
    Signs of degrading ?
    Maybe the Ascorbic Acid that My pal used was an issue ?

SWIM hopes its not ruined now.

11. anj0vis

anj0vis Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    just a quick note to the solubility. After some tests I can say that DOC solubility to water is very high, it saturates somewhere around 230-250mg/ml (with slight applied heat), which would make a whopping 11mg/drop solution (so even a single drop is a massive overdose). Naturally when you make the water solution for measurement, you do not want to make it so potent. It is somehow a bit inconvenient that DOC (and thus also any DO-x) is so soluble as it does gives the possibility to gross overdosings in liquid form.

12. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My friend Swip had seen, on a number of times, 10g of DOx put into a flask and distilled H20 added to the flask to be 260ml and dissolve evenly giving 10000 "drops" or 100 2.6ml "viles" of 100 "drops" with each "drop" containing 1mg.

It is unfortunately that Swip has seen people misrepresent such drops as something other then DOC/DOI...it's pretty common actually. The STP fanatics have been doing it for years with DOB, DOI, and DOC.
    I always recommend to people Swip knows that a blue dye should be added to DOx mixtures so that people understand it is a "STP" variation and not LSD. People tend to take 10-20 hits of LSD and if they think that DOx mixture is LSD, they could easily overdose. Plus if people take DOx and have a 12+ hour trip when they are only expexting 6-8 hours from the LSD, it can cause trouble too.

13. DynoMiTe

DynoMiTe Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I found this note and thought it pertained to the topic. The note reads,
    "Swim dissolved 180mg of DOC HCL into 1.5ml of ethanol easily."