doing ayahuasca with amanita?

Discussion in 'Ethnobotanicals' started by Pinball_map, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Pinball_map

Pinball_map Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swim ordered 4 oz of amanita off of an online vender (good vender, I has ordered from these people before)
    and..1 Oz of Ayahuasca...it says on the site "Ayahuasca Vine alone will not give any pleasant or interesting trip. But combined with mushrooms or DMT it will give an intense trip"
    i was jus wondering if anyone has tried Ayahuasca with Amanita?

thanx

2. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I think the site meant you should take it with an MAOI (monoamine oxidase inhibitor).

Do you have more information? Such as what vine it was you ordered and the description provided by the seller.

I'm pretty sure they didn't intend for you to take Ayahuasca with Amanitas.
    Ayahuasca is strong enough by itself!

3. Pinball_map

Pinball_map Newbie

Reputation Points:
    im not gonna name the site but heres what it says

"The Ayahuasca brew consists of Ayahuasca vine and other plants containing harmala alkaloids with DMT. Ayahuasca Vine alone will not give any pleasant or interesting trip. But combined with mushrooms or DMT it will give an intense trip. This special combination is capable of inducing a powerful psychedelic experience because the MAO inhibitor present in the Ayahuasca preserves the DMT. DMT is a psychoactive chemical which produces intense visuals and strong psychedelic effects but is usually rendered ineffective when taken orally because it is easily broken down by the body’s MAO enzyme.

After 45 to 60 minutes you will experience an euphoric ecstasy and the first visions will begin. Intense colours, flowers, fireworks and mandala shapes. Depending on how much is ingested one will experience jungle like worlds inhabited by exotic animals, ancestors, gods and monsters."

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Too little is known about the actions of the active ingredients in A. Muscaria with a MAOI to consider trying such. Amanitas are nothing like Psilocybe mushrooms, or DMT. In a word: DON'T.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2006
  5. Pinball_map

Pinball_map Newbie

Reputation Points:
    k thanx for ur help guys. lol i guess SWIM MIGHT do em seperate

Grrrr........

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2006