doing drugs in ur butt

Discussion in 'The euphoric body' started by southernhosp81, Oct 25, 2005.

1. southernhosp81

southernhosp81 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So it true that if u stick certain or all drugs up ur anus u can get the effects?

I plan on doin this withground up mourning glory seeds.. how safe is this..?

Would it be better to just injest it threw my mouth.. i just dont want any nausea or sick feelings...and certian substane liek Rootbark i cant get down ...will u still have neseau by doin it this method?

Also do u absorb more of teh drug or just faster? also dose teh dosage change...

Thanks for any help... ha ha and also how far do u have to stick the substance in u??

Fast replys requested.. and please no stupid or nonserious post thanks

peaceEdited by: southernhosp81

2. southernhosp81

southernhosp81 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Might go with there method.. is dmt, harmiline, and LSA dangerous to injest as a supository? and are the dosages teh same?

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2012
  3. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    if you were to try it i doubt that ground seeds would be
    effective. Although i believe with an extraction of the LSA it
    would be effective. Its a membrane absorbtion just like with your
    nose, as long as the material is water soliable i see no problem other
    than a sting or something. THen again ive never plugged.
    Good luck, report back

4. watchtower

watchtower Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ive never heard of sticking it in your butt, but i do know someone who sticks meth in his penis hole

5. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Theres something philosophical about sticking things in your butt? [​IMG]

Dude, most drugs are just as efficient when eaten. And considering they're cheap morning glory seeds, you'd be better off eating them or extracting the LSA.

6. transit

transit Newbie

Reputation Points:
    61 y/o
    Among the reasons that have been suggested for considering
    rectal rather than oral administrationof drugs are the possibility of a less toxic
    load, a reduction in stomach upset, and a smoother ramp up.

There are lots of trip reports at erowid involving rectal
    administration. </span>Here is a link to one
    involving morning glory seeds -- https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=2064

In this report an enema was used, however the ground-up seeds
    swelled up and clogged the tube, such that the process of administration did
    not work well.

Doing an extraction of the seeds would seem to be a useful
    first step. </span>The liquid extract could
    then be loaded into a clean, needle-LESS (do NOT use the needle) syringe and administered
    rectally.

Please post your experience.

7. southernhosp81

southernhosp81 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey guys so ya i mixed up a good amount of seed grounds with sum butter and filled a marker case.. (just with all teh ink and what not removed) anyways i let it sit in the fridge that night and this mourning i woke up and grabbed it and got in the shower... at first teh butter mix didnt want to come out of teh marker tube... so i set it in the hot bath water... after a while i opened it up again and blew the stuff out it came out like a nice turd... it was a little mushy but still ahd shape and i could work with it... i apply a lill bit of soap and used my finger to make sure all was well entering my butt( eww)so i took little piece by piece and stuck it in... it was quiet easy except for sume residue getting caught in my ass hairs but it wasnt a promblem... i dont think im quite used to forcing things to stay in my butt.. and i think i might have been a little ruff on my butthole many a scratch or too idk...

so after teh shower it felt wierd kinda like i had to take a shit ...it was hard holding it in at first i really wanted to shit it all out but tried to fightit thinking i didnt want to waste my efforts... so i held it in ass long as i could till i couldnt take it anymore id rather shit at home than on the school bus ... soo i ran to teh toliet and sat down.. it took awhile but i ended up poopin a lil bit and only about 1/4 of what i had dosed came out surprisingly... i guesse i had to make roomin there or sumthin... after that i had sum pain in my rectum for about a hour not bad pain just uncomfortableness... nuthing taht a lil bud couldnt take care of... so at teh bus stopismoked a couple of bowls and a hit of salvia and was on my way... i noticed teh effects about a half hour or so after i had dosed and after my marijuana high wore off .. even thought i was still high it was a sweeter one .. i felt peaceful and relaxed it was just like a small dose of amanitas ... i felt great for about 6 hours or soo most of my timei was atschool.. i was buzzin nice u know teh typical LSA high...

One thing is... i experienced no nausea or ill effects at all... usually i feel liek shti kinda nd have a stomach ache if ido LSA orally... id say my experience was great! truly except for the minor pain for a lil bit but i was rushing sorta when i was applying it.. i will do this same method again with mourning glory cause i no teh butt pain can be prevented..and probably with nutmeg..also with any other substance taht is hard to eat or swallow and would work as a supository... do u think it would work with DMT ( mimosa rootbark)?????

Also i took a nice awaited shit at school about 4 hours after dosing.. it was a small one and i saw no dark brown residue at all( taht was tehe color of the butter mush) kinda wierd...

I would recommend this method especially if ur used to having things in ur butt.. it was hassle free man ..

Also next time i might nto let teh butter soften too long tah way i had a easy entry in my buthole and maybe take a shit before i doubt ill ahve pain if i do it this way..

TRy it out guys!Edited by: southernhosp81

8. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    That's next: Grocery stores will start keeping turkey-basters in locked cabinets. You will have to show ID and sign your name if you want one.