doing Ecstasy 2-3 times a week, good or bad?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Guest, Mar 15, 2004.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Hey, me and my gf do E about 1-3 times a week, we do the tripple valentine, if any of you have heard of it, it's pink with a heart on it. Will any damage be done if we continue to do it 2-3 times a week, only half to one pill each day. Thanks guys, just let me know, i'm curious.

peace

2. Mole

Mole Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You will end up building a tolerance to it and need a larger ammount to do the same thing.

3. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Yes you can expect damage if you continue on thisfrequent basis.

4. Bojangles

Bojangles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    E is not something to do often...I have many friends who used to do it all the time. My boyfriend is now unable to control his body temp...my other friend is soooo shaky from all of it....just chill with it, find something else to do.

5. ziggy

ziggy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    E will fry ur brain man it makes it age a lot quicker. watch the show America Undercover on HBO. they have an episode on using E and how badly it will F*ck u up.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Hey, thanks guys, how often would u guys say someone could do E without doin any damage? like once a week? Or wha, just want to know, so I don't kill myself, and how long does it stay in your system for?

-Aaron-

7. eski

eski Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    E is there for a party or something along those lines. I personally wouldent do E every week, you wouldent get the same desired affect. As i say E is better depending on where you are what environment your in, you would benifit from it more if you were in a club than whatching TV or something.

As for the health side, this falls into place with what i have just said, you wouldent use it as much and so there are less damages to your body.

8. ibbjamin

ibbjamin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I would try to not roll more than 5x/year, but there is no standard for everyone. The more times you have rolled the longer the spaces should be in my opinion, but a newbie should still wait at least a month between doses.

9. seks

seks Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i usually do it 3 to 4 times a year. i think its better this way because i get off really good everytime

10. Stella Blue

Stella Blue Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hi, i use to be like you and do E a couple times a week but soon enough you will see the increase in your tolerance. I can feel the effects of doing E all the time and that was over 2 years ago. Ilove rolling but the bestthing to do isonly so often. Enjoy the drug....it can take to great places! Be Safe :)

11. Tweak

Tweak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    This is quite ironic. I am thinking of outlining the dangers of ectasy abuse, while i am sitting here skattered to buggery from my little adventure last night!

My problem and it should be your problem, is that by taking that amount regularly, your tolerance will skyrocket and you will need either more, or better pills.

If you have been using these valentines for months, then i assume it is all you can get ahold?!

If that is the case, you will soon outgrow that mdma dose and you will get to the point where your either double/triple dropping or searching for that something better!! But hey i can understand why you want to, the pill i had last night hit me like a sledgehammer for 2hrs and i was rolling for many more hours...who could resist flirting with Mrs MDMA??

Take it easy though man, I have heard that too much X damages your pituatary gland, and that will affect alot of things, so be careful!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2007
  12. icemaster

icemaster Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    once a month at the dosages your talking about (1 pill or less) should have very little effect in this regard.

Some more recent research indicates that taking anti-oxidents may decrease the damage.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_article2.shtml

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Hey, wut the hell is an anti-oxident?

14. cabrona5150

cabrona5150 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    We used to drop everyday, roughly 2-3 tabs (flying saucers, baby tees) and yes it came to that point from an increasing tolerance. Seven years later, my friends and I often wonder if our current depressed state has anything to do with it...

15. icemaster

icemaster Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Anti-oxident: Vitamin C, or a bunch of other shit...

16. xenomorph

xenomorph Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I really would not recommend doing it that much. I know some guys that have been using alotfor about6 years , and there f**king great guys but a wee bit out of touch with reality, so do it in moderation

17. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    You mean anti-oxidants. Oxidation is a harmfull process. Anti-oxidants are very healthy to take. You can buy them at your local healthstore.Also look into 5htp, a compound which your body can use to refill your depleted serotonin.

18. irregular

irregular Newbie

Reputation Points:
    what's wrong with being"out of touch with reality"???!!!

I am on E almost all the time,and I always feel great.And...reality is anywhere u r,it is where it is,so try 2 live a perfect life,and always try 2 make urselv happy...!

19. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    What goes up, must come down. And sometimes hard to.

20. Energy!

Energy! Newbie

Reputation Points:
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

Originally posted by honda-ghost on 15 March 2004
    <HR>

Sweet deal!! I do 3-4 times a week, Just make sure you get at least 8 hours a sleep at least 1 day of the week! your body needs the rest 'cause xtc is a pretty strenious on your body! RAVERS 4 EVER!!!!!

Hey, me and my gf do E about 1-3 times a week, we do the tripple valentine, if any of you have heard of it, it's pink with a heart on it. Will any damage be done if we continue to do it 2-3 times a week, only half to one pill each day. Thanks guys, just let me know, i'm curious.

peace
    <HR>
    </BLOCKQUOTE>