1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Combinations - Don't mix stimulants with shrooms

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by Rusty shackleford, May 6, 2017.

1. Rusty shackleford

Rusty shackleford Newbie

Reputation Points:
    22 y/o from New York, United States
    On two occasions I've taken shrooms after coming down from coke and both times the coke from earlier on blocked out all of the trip but instead I became fully manic like nothing I've ever experienced undescribable energy for three hours the shrooms literarily revived the coke from earlier in the day no trip but still fun until I had a terrible seizure on both occasions that I mixed them you'd think I'd learn my lesson after the first time having a seizure but no the first occasion I woke up in my own puke after coming too second time It wasn't as messy I didn't puke but still a bad siezure I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy beware of the combo

2. Unit 23

Unit 23 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Czech Republic
    Ouch :( Psychedelics dont mix up well with stimulants, everyone I knew who ended up in a mental wards did this combo. Specifically LSD + metamfetamin. Beware. Thanks for the info Rusty, Im glad you survived it unharmed. Sh1t happens sometimes, it happened to me also, back in the days. You can have all the knowledge, but one day, u make a stupid mistake.

3. Susmaster310

Susmaster310 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    20 y/o from Hawthorne, California 90250, United States
    I think i know what happened. Dont quote me on this I'm not a doctor. Cocaine is a stimulate the stimulates the dopamine receptors. Basically it blocks your other receptores and shoots it all out of one receptor to the receiver. psilocybin on the other hand, magic mushrooms affect the brain's prefrontal cortex, part of the brain that regulates abstract thinking, thought analysis, and plays a key role in mood and perception. starts basically bonding to you and mimics your brain receptors does what it does then leaves the system in just a few days. You have to be carful when you mix drugs you could be setting a bomb or accident waiting to happen. When you throw your body off like that its hard to get it back to its full capacity. what i mean by that is your brain chemistry is going to be off. For example you could be having a good day some says somthing that just triggers you. Also shrooms probably did make the cocaine kick again. Ive had some good cocaine last me about 36 minutes after a line or two. they only thing that can get me that feeling is to do more. I've never done this so I'm just sharing what i think. i have done both of these things i dont think you should ever do this again id rather just mix other combos or do them at different times. cocaine also gets your heart racing and causes hydration shrooms have same side effects if your a skinny dude. Your body got dehydrated and thats what keeps causing seizures

Id check out your heart bro. your heart wasnt build for those kinds of beatings. Take it slow man. no rush.

Tags: