Dont you just love it

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by grecian, May 9, 2005.

1. grecian

grecian Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from aruba
    when you find your joint from last night in the morning and u can just spark it up again and start the new day the high way. toke toke.

2. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    Blunt roaches [​IMG]

3. bubaloo

bubaloo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    wake up, put some tunes on, toke away... nice.

4. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    wake n' bake

5. damania

damania Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hehe, yea for sure thats always a nice thing.

6. bandito

bandito Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    When i was a kid, on sundays, i used to wake up and INSTANTLY spark up a nice spliff i made the night before... That used to get me very very baked. [​IMG] Most amazing cozy fuzzy relaxing high. You won't fall back asleep either, you'll be too busy thinking "Oh shit, i don't think i've ever been this contentbefore... Except maybe after that blowjob from...".

Just do it.

Bandito.

7. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Haha, o man, that is the greatest! There is no better way to start the day.

8. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    You guys are lucky. 90% of the gear in Ireland (where I live) is soapbar hash that only probably contains 5% real hash tops. Good quality hashish is usually 50% pure but the stuff we smoke is practically peat briquette. Very rarely do we get quality gear in. I'd be kicking myself if I wasn't going to the Dam in July.Edited by: nature_boy_liam

9. bandito

bandito Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

Grow you own mate. It's not that hard.

Can you not get any good weed where you are? I know some ppl in Ireland who get some very nice weed, indeed. [​IMG]

Bandito.

10. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I will grow my own once I get a place of my own but currently I'm in college and I still live with the old ones. There is some decent weed in Ireland but it's mostly outside the city and I'm basically stuck in the dump where people sell the lowest quality gear at high prices.

The cool thing about Ireland currently though, is that it's legal to buy mushroom spore kits to grow at home. I intend to buy one soon and just grow them in my attic because they won't leave a reek like cannabis plants would.

11. jojotheman

jojotheman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    all ure weed sounds shit, come to london man. 20% - 30% THC, proper shit trust.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  12. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Mmmm, mmm. Sunday mornings are the greatest, when you find a half of a functioning joint in the ashtray. Smokable. Great way to start a day.

@Nature boy: Just 50% for "good" hash? Thats pretty crap. Around here i'd say it's at least 75-80% hash, pending on who you buy it from. But we have this thing called "afghani", and it's god damn 110% pure. You toke up 0,3 grams of that, and its enough for 2 people to get stoned. Costs more though.

13. pokeymcsmot420

pokeymcsmot420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    fuckin awesome, someone more Irish than me. lol

idk about 20-30 percent thc.....thats like some amsterdam grown in a scientific laboratory shit man....i think your gettin lied to....plus dont tell irish people to go to london....kinda insulting.

"Most people will get marijuana high from a joint containing only 0.5% of THC. Grass containing 3% of THC would be considered excellent quality."

thats rite off the marijuana section on this sight. (pretty good source)

sorry man i did not mean to flame or anything, just thought it should be pointed out.

as far as the whole wake and bake thing goes, its a must, nothin like g bongs in the morning. also if you ever wake up in the middle of the nite to take a piss or somethin, you should burn one...in my oppinion its even better than wake and bake, you sleep so well and it feels so good to sink back into bed. (kind of a waste tho)

14. bandito

bandito Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

I think you might be mixed up somewhere CP? 50% THC is some very good hash indeed... The best hash knownto date, bubble hash, made from hydroponically grown buds, usually contains around 50% THC. The rest is made up of trichome stalks and other debris. It's near impossible to get hash that contains 80% THC, even if you ONLY collected the glands and not the stalks. Maybe if you made THC oil then...

Afghan hash is likely to contain way way less, i'm afraid. I very much doubtthe VERY BESTAfghanwould contain anything over 20%, but thats just a guess. Just because it's black and soft don't mean anything, it's just a different method of production used. Generally, Morrocan hash is considered the highest quality(not soapbar...). Black hash is usually lower... If you are in Sweden, i bet your getting Morrocan slate, of varying quality. Unless the Morroc is unusually crap i would stick with that, considering someones trying to charge you more for the Afghan.

Does your hash melt andbubble when you put a flame to it?

Bandito.

15. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Afghan is extremely rare since 9/11. It's practically impossible to get hash from there. I can't believe you can get it. [​IMG]

16. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i think the best feeling is waking up on a sunday after a night from
    valium, then toking away. Ahh you wake up feeling like you never
    want to leave your bed again cuz its so comfy, then you smoke and you
    are in heaven.

17. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Valium and pot is a bad mix. Talk about asking for a black-out.

18. Creeping Death

Reputation Points:
    I thought that he meant impurities. Hash here is almost always diluted with someting to make it look like more. I've even found pieces of plastic bag in hash. It's about 80% or more hash, and the rest some rip off mixture. Pure hash isnt rare, but the diluted stuff is more frequent.

Im not sure about the THC levels, but i gaurantee you that the afghan ball-shaped hash is some of the strongest shit there is. It's like the strongest skunk one hit i-cant-think-or-move stuff. The high itself is just very stoney though. It doesn't get you that energetic high that some hash gets.

@nature boy: I think its more common now that the talibans are out of action. They didn't allow any type of drugs, and now that the borders are less guarded its easier to grow and sell.Edited by: Creeping Death

19. bandito

bandito Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Take a look at http://web.archive.org/web/20010124054800/www.thc.nl/PriceQu ality/default.htm

It outlines the different hash/weed available on the market in Netherlands. It's a pretty comprehensive list since hash is freely available in Holland. Look at the Afghan section.

All hash is mostly at least 50% impure. I bet that afghan you have has 7-10% THC if your lucky. The farmers arnt ripping you off, it's just the method used to make it. Even the finest sieve will only produce something around 50%... The sieve the afgans use is cheese cloth i reckon.

I think were your getting confused is, your saying **80% of the farmers finished prod'**, then 20% added by some twats..? Which might still mean only5% THC, depending on the quality of the farmers stuff. Is this what you mean?

Plastic in hash = raped good hash turned into very shit hash by westerners to bulk. Soapbar...

20. Creeping Death

Reputation Points:
    Not soapbar that the poor bastards in england are troubled with, its still good stuff. But a bit less pure.

I don't know about those lists. I know that i smoked a tiny bit of afghan hash, and i was pretty messed. The lists are also from '97-'00. The hash may not even actually be from afghanistan, and thats just the name for it.