Dose - Dosage of / info about 2c-e

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by big-lester, Oct 13, 2005.

1. big-lester

big-lester Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    I'm about to do 2c-e soon and it is my second rc I'll try (first was 20mg of 2c-b but that wasn't really something)

I'm gonna have 10mg, do you have any comments on the dose? (lower-higher?)

I've done a lot of shrooms (especialy Copelandia Cyanescens) but I don't have done a other Psychedelic stronger than shrooms

thank u

ps. my body weight is 120 lbs and I'm a bit sensative to drugs (positive way)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2010
  2. Toltec

Toltec Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    12mg but nothing more then 20mg.

Copelandia Cyanescens are really potent; how many grams do you take of those at a time, may i ask. I usually take 3 grams and says that 12mg of 2C-E is as manageable.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2010
  3. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    2ce, and all RC's for that matter are a little funny when it comes to dosing.

I am very sensitive to mushrooms, 2g of cubes will destroy my ego most
    of the time. With 2c-e on the other hand, anything below 20mg doesnt
    really get me off.

i suggest you start low and work your way up

4. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    12mg seems kinda low to me. I personally would recommend starting with about 15mg. That isnt a huge dose but will probably get you feeling the effects so you will know what to expect with a larger dose. So I would recommend 12-15mg, and no more than 16mg especially for your first time. You should definitely start low though if you have enough material to do a few experiments.

5. JewishNazi

JewishNazi Gold Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I like 15mgs. 12.5mgs is barely noticable for SWIM

6. raven3davis

Reputation Points:
    I agree but I do have some friends who get off nicely at 12mg. Most of them have only taken shrooms and one has taken acid. Even the kid who has taken acid thinks 12mg is pretty intense so maybe you should stick with 12mg for your first dose, but I would recommend 15mg, these friends are fairly small also.

7. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    15-18mg of 2c-e is swim's dance of choice

8. Expat98

Expat98 Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I haven't tried 2C-E yet, but intends to soon, and will go with 10mg for the first dose. I am beginning to think that he may be something of a hard-head with respect to the 2C's and thinks that 10mg may prove to be too low for a full trip. But there are plenty of trip reports on various sites where 10mg was more than enough for some people, and starting low seems wise with this one.

But I have been trying low doses of various RC's over the past few weeks and is getting a little bored/frustrated with + and ++ level trips, so he plans to go higher with some of the ones he's already tried before trying a new one (2C-E).

9. Brie

Brie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    what im wondering about 2c-e......

do you need alot of trip experience or other related drug experience like 2c-b or something before you can try 2c-e?????

(i have experience with mushrooms, 2c-b 2 times one 20 and one 30mg)

thanksEdited by: Brie

10. anj0vis

anj0vis Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    In my opinion, 2c-x series are quite similar, so if you've tried 2c-b I'm sure you have pretty good idea what to expect from 2c-e.

11. big-lester

big-lester Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands

about 1g dried Copelandia Cyanescens, I buy them from a smartshop

12. turkeyphant

turkeyphant Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Try various doses from 13 mg upwards but work up only very slowly and
    don't just take a little more "for the hell of it" because you decide
    that you want to trip harder. It's important to always remember
    that the 2C family tends to have very sharp dosage-response curves.
    I find that 18 mg of 2C-B hits a lot harder than, say, 16 mg.

Edited by: turkeyphant

13. raven3davis

Reputation Points:
    Yea 2c-b and 2c-e are quite similar, more so than say mushrooms and 2c-e. As long as you are in a safe enviroment you could take up to 18mg your first time. Thats what my friend did and he loved it. 2c-e is going to a lot stronger of a "trip" than 2c-b though. 2c-e gives a lot more visuals and a bit more of a mindfuck also. In all honesty, if you want to get the full effects I think you should take 15-18mg. These doses seem to produce nice visuals and a trip that isnt too much for a first timer. I think the 2c series are great starter psychadelics. Its good that you have experience with 2c-b too. 2c-i would probably be a good stepping stone between the two, but you can always try that at a later time.

Edit......I just remembered, you are only 120 lbs. I am 165-170, so maybe so should stick with a the lower end of the doses I gave you. 15mg sounds like a bet to me.Edited by: raven3davis

14. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    ^i am 135lbs and anything under 20mg doesnt do it for me.

with 2c-i 22mg was the lowest dose that i could take to really feel satisfied with the trip.

im not trying to say that my dick is bigger than everyone elses though.
    All im saying is that weight plays very little role when it comes to
    psychedelics.

15. big-lester

big-lester Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    alright thanks for your comments,

I'm gonna try 12mg soon but if it won't be enough we could just do some more because we're gonna have enough 2c-e.

I'll make a trip report

Thanks

16. JewishNazi

JewishNazi Gold Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Just keep in mind that 2C-E acn have a pretty long come-on. SWIM read about the come on but didnt believe it. 2 hours after taking 12.5mg, he was only feeling like he had had a few beers so he took another 12.5 mg... bad idea! The first dose hit him just after putting hte cap back on the bottle and y the time the second dose hit he was gone for the night. He sat there, trying to watch the footy as the Tv continuely changed shaped

17. Brie

Brie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    ok.....it sounds nice i read some reports,all sound real nice and good

but i read one report of a guy who took 14 mg, and he had a good trip but i also read one who took 15 mg and saw a whole universe starting to exist and shit like that.......so i still dont know if i want to go for it

i am not very sensetive for drugs or something, quite normal reaction to it.......

i dont know if you want to know more info about my experiences if you want to advise, but thanks already

18. Toltec

Toltec Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    For very 2mg's over i.e. 12, 14, 16 etc...seems to double in intensity and change that nature of 2C-E.

There may also be a reverse tolerance, to a certain point that other users of 2C-E have noticed.

There also seems to be a averager dose for most; who take it, somewhere around 12mg to 20mg!

There are the few so-called "heard heads" with very high tolerances, who have to take up to 30, 40, 60+mgs to get them to where they need to be!

Be aware; that if a new-be hapens to think, more is better and chooses to jump into the deep end of the pool first, my unfortunately emergestraped to that dreadedER table!

SO>Becareful, always start a new experience at a safe low dose, patience always leadsyou up the road toenlightenment.

cheers

Edited by: Toltec

19. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    lester if this is your second rc and your only 120lbs I would not recommend anything over 10mgs. Consider the first experience with a material an experiment. if it is too little next time up it 2mgs. There are more than enough negative accounts here on the body load of 2ce to make one consider their safety first.

It has been my experience that when overduing it on a rc the first time, he screws himself out a possible good experience both then and later. Just because some hard heads say they don't get off on less than 20 doesn't mean you won't. Play it safe dude.

20. will

will Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I would recommenr even a lower amount then that given your relative lack of experience with 2c's. I took 20 mg 2c-i soloas his first ever psychedelic drug, It was intense, but nothing that he couldnt handle. Then this I took anywhere from 4 - 6 mg of 2C-E and experienced nearly the same amount of body load as 20 mg 2c-I, such as somewhat bothersome bronchconstriction and his pulse never went below 100 for the entire duration of the trip. This I could be atypical, but he wants to share his experience as a word of caution.