1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Snorting - Dose of insufflated, extracted hydrocodone?

Discussion in 'Hydrocodone' started by Sumeru, May 15, 2013.

1. Sumeru

Sumeru Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hi. My friend Jim was pretty curious about this issue. He recently did a CWE of hydro from a couple Vicodin pills, and has 10mg of extracted hydro. What exactly constitutes a recreational dose of snorted hydro for a user like Jim, who has no opiate tolerance whatsoever?

I used the search bar and couldn't find any information on this subject. Mea culpa.

2. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    5mg is an easy and safe start, do that and see how it goes. If in 20-30 minutes you're not buzzed, try a little more. It isn't a powerful opiate and so a low oral dose should at least do something.

3. new_91

new_91 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I orally. Took those for few months until I broke up with bf. Normally I take one and half in the morning the feeling I got was numb then before going home later in the day I would take another and the rest of the half. But ever since my break up I start snorting that after about 20-30 min I was out! It was the most sleep I have ever gotten! My pills where 5-500m