Question - Dose of LSD in one "hit"?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Poke my Bunny, Dec 31, 2005.

1. Poke my Bunny

Poke my Bunny Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I know it varies (obviously), but what is the average dose in one blotter?

2. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I think the average blotter has around 100-300 micrograms of LSD. Blotters were generally higher back in the 60's.

3. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    a normal 'average' blotter is supposed to have 100micrograms per hit. however, most blotter in the 90's had much less than that; however this year I has seen some around that were believably more like 100-150micrograms.

1g= 10 'books' or 'mother viles'
    1 book = 10 sheets
    1 'mother vile' = 10 viles
    1 vile/sheet = 100hits
    1 hit = 100ug

4. ergoamide

ergoamide Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    In oz i was always under the inpression that the quality was normally about 50ug and 80ug at the most, quality is pretty poor here. Pharoahs were sum of the worst acid to come this way. I read sumwhere that they tested at about 37ug.

5. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Looks like my range was a bit to high. It's kinda sad how low the doses are these days. I read somewhere that back in the 60's, some of the strong blotters had as much as 500 micrograms!!!

6. happyacid

happyacid Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    didnt realise how low they were getting

i do liquid a lot, but with blotter normally i'd guess at least 150 from what i get in england.

7. armatitumor

armatitumor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    The blotter I get in NYC seems to be around 125 - 150 ug as well.

8. Boyv

Boyv Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Over here the blotters are usually 100 ug, just as most of you said. It's enough to start off with, and easier to dose than with larger amounts. Though I have seen blotters that were totally dipped into acid and turned all hard, can't imagine how much that would've been.

9. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    The acid SWIM last did was 200ug a blotter.

10. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    The best blotter Bongo ever did was about 500mcg of pure Sandoz lab acid. It had accidently been spilled on a box of Tampax tampons. Bongo merrily chewed the tampon box while walking through the streets of Harvard Square, Cambridge. He wanted to catch a trolley home before anything would happen. The ride would take 15 minutes, so Bongo was confident in chewing on the box. Guess again!

Half way to his destination, Bongo was 100 feet in the air over the trolley car - which appeared to be an opened can of sardines. Bongo being one of them down below. Somehow, with some pushing and dragging by some friends, Bongo arrived at his residence. Though it did not resemble his residence any longer.

11. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Question: Would you have done it again if you knew how high the dose was?

12. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Bongo says he wouldn't trade a moment of that one for all the ectoplasm on Mars.

13. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Against my expectation, Dutch blotters do not contain as much acid as is being claimed on the street. In 2003 the average dosage per blotter was 49.2 microgram. In 2004 this rised to 67.5 micrograms.
    I think a dosage in this range is a good thing. High dosages of acid are not for everybody. Far from that. The higher blotters are dosed, the greater the chance is on unwanted extreme situations. Such situations often create exposure or unwanted attention. IMO it's better for a novice needs to redose than to be too overwhelmed.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2006
  14. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    most people wouldn't know the differance between 49.2 and 100

Exactly. Many people don't understand how active LSD really is. I really doubt many people who claim they're blotters are usually 100-300ug don't know what 100ug really feels like. To be very blunt, unless you've dissolved down the crystal and fluff directly, and have tried 100ug exactly then you don't have a place guessing how strong a blotter is. I know personally what 100ug feels like, as well as 300ug, and 500ug, and many doses in between. In many productions the average blotter is diluted down to be around 100ug, though there is a lot lost in the process often, and by the time it's sold to the end user, is often much weaker.

Now, I'm not saying there haven't been some blotters dosed much high, as of course there has. There was a family out of the sanfrancisco bay area in the 90's that produced alot of 250ug blotters with dead eye logos. And I has read about some 500ug blotters. But there are rare, usually specially made, blotters that the average person won't get access to.

15. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Lordy guns and butter. Bongo used to partake in gulping 20mcg of Sandoz LSD25 every morning for awhile before he sauntered off to school to take classes and teach the afternoon chemistry class. 20mcg of pure LSD25 was enough to make things "different" and change one's perspective. It's a mighty powerful molecule.

When people would, later on, tell Bongo about having taken 1,000mcg blotter,barrels, panes. bla bla bla - Bongo would ask what happened. Invariably, Bongo laughed all the way back to his cage. So much hype. So little knowledge.

16. ChemicallyBound

ChemicallyBound Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    It's amazing that ape neurochemistry does not develop tolerance to chronic dosages!

OTOH, it could have developed tolerance and the effects being felt were of a different nature. Effects that were'nt tolerancy dependent?

17. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Small amounts, as Bongo found, elicit gentle changes with little tolerance. If Bongo wanted to make the wallpaper change - he had to wait at least a week between expeditions. This might be why Sandoz marketed LSD25, under the brand name Delysid, in 20mcg pills. They hoped it might be an antidepressant of sorts.

18. Toltec

Toltec Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    A few years back; I found that my monkey, enjoyed the clarity of low doses, whist at monkey breading school also. He also had to wait a week or two, to get him spun on a much higher dose. It was the only way to get him to focus on his finger painting skills
    Namaste

19. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    my guess would be anywhere from 50ug-100ug. Of cousre some will be higher and some lower but 50ug seems to be the lower end of the scale and 100ug would be a good hit. Some hits might be 200+ug but those hits definitely arent for everyone. Some people might not not want to venture higher than 100ug.

20. CasualCamel

CasualCamel Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    50 to 70 is AVERAGE. When I've bought high I get about 130 to 150.