dose’s and effects of rc’s?

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by adzket, Aug 19, 2005.

1. adzket

adzket R.I.P. Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    hi guys i have just been on erowid.org where i normally check the doses of chem's there effects ect.... but i have noticed it has changed and alot of this info for rc's is no longer there so i and on this site when you use the surch engine you could get lots of posts to go threw which have no more info than the name in them. so i thought it would be a idea to maybe get people to put some basic info and trip reports in one place.i feel this would be of some help to newbies and others who are a bit more knolagble but have trouble finding the info and dont have alot of time to trawl threwinfo thats no good to them.hear. if this is not apropriat feel free to not bother or deleat it. thanks adz.

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
  3. adzket

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    is it how come when i look at it then at say something i have just looked at like mipt it has no effects page there where i know it used to? also where can i get those books any idea? i am in the uk.Edited by: adzket

4. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    the books, in their full text, are also on erowid. learn to use search functions and engines.
    :)

5. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I've noticed on rare occasions that info appears on Erowid and then
    disappears. Usually it's trip reports that they've decided are invalid, even
    though they passed through the initial vetting process.

Are you 100% certain that they listed "effects" for DIPT before? Not every
    chemical on Erowid has an "effects" page.

6. adzket

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    yeah it was there befor they done up the site but its not there now as i was thinging about trying it but now i can quiet remeber why i thought it would be sutible for me. as i have done alot of serching and looking into other things since then. never mind i will just leave it for now and do the thing i can find solid info about.