1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions - Downers for axiety that dont show up in you urine?

Discussion in 'Downers and sleeping pills' started by oceansurf, Mar 7, 2012.

1. oceansurf

oceansurf Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Australia
    What is a cool calm downer in which is good for anxiety to be sociable on and dose not show up in your urine. He wants to self medicate and feels doing so is a smart idea but also feels anxious at the fact of what the general public, family and doctors views doing this as. Swim has tryed temazepam, valium, xanax etc but needs something that wont show up in urine test he will be participating in weekly for the next 2 months.

2. Emin

Emin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    24 y/o Male from Minnesota, U.S.A.
    Ethanol?
    DPH?

There really aren't many options.

3. Aberdonian

Aberdonian

Reputation Points:
    Male from scotland
    ambien,zopiclone zaleplon etc dont show dont know hoiw youll get on with em but i love em all

4. trdofbeingtrd

trdofbeingtrd Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
  5. tdv123

tdv123 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from ireland
    I'm pretty sure Z-drugs like Zolpidem & Zopiclone don't show up in drug tests & arent actually arent is used for drug testing in the firts place.

6. Emin

Emin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    24 y/o Male from Minnesota, U.S.A.
    I don't understand the second part of your post, but zolpidem has given my friend who was on house arrest/felony probation a false positive. Just personal experience.

7. BobRich36

BobRich36 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Sam had to stop taking Xanax so he started eating Ambien 10's n they will do the job. If you rlly have anxiety issues you can also try a rather large does of Diphenhydramine.

8. Stusha24

Stusha24 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.S.A.
    Depending on the drugtest some places consider ambien a benzo. I guess because it can calm you down. I asked my doctor why, but it's the drug test place policy to consider what is what.

Tags: