1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Anal use - ....drinking alcohol with your rectum...

Discussion in 'Alcohol' started by Roads, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Roads

Roads

Reputation Points:
    Ok, so SWIM posted about this yesterday a few pages into an old topic, but he thinks it deserves its own topic.

If one should search google for "vodka tampon", one may find a plethora of new articles warning suburban parentsabout the trend on the rise of naive teens sticking vodka soaked tampons into their vaginae, or if they don't have one, their ripe young anuses.

Scientifically speaking, the alcohol is absorbed extremely quickly into the bloodstream through the tissue of the rectum, and the tissue of the vagina. This can alledgedly cause a persons BAC to rise to like .40 within less than a minute. So you basically go from totally sober, to completely trashed within moments. This method bypasses the digestive system, dilution from food/stomach contents, etc etc. It just puts right in your blood, BLAMMO.

Being the young, curious, bored, friendless, girl friendless, socially isolated, depressed, self medicating college student loser who is FAR to open to trying new things, SWIM bravely decided to put alcohol up his ass. Worth mentioning that SWIM has no alcohol tolerance because SWIM doesn't really drink that much; he is however known to enjoy a couple of beers, but not usually to excess.

SWIM's preferred method used to degrade himself that evening was by dropping 3 or 4 shots worth of DON Q Cristal (80 proof) puerto rican rum into an empty shampoo bottle. SWIM filled the rest with water, and excitedly shoved the nozzle side into his ass. After some awkward bending, squeezing, and many funny feelings in his bowls, SWIM managed to put a pretty significant amount of rum up his ass.

Within a minute SWIM felt pretty drunk. SWIM had A LOT of difficulty standing up and getting out of the bathtub he performed the deed in. By the time SWIM made it to his computer, he was totally wasted. SWIM had painful diarhea the day after, but no other adverse affects.

Anyone tried this?

2. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    No... but if one googles "alcohol enema" they would notice the first link is to the Darwin Awards. This is usually a REALLY good indication that such an activity is probably less then advisable.

3. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member

Reputation Points:
  4. Venusia

Venusia

Reputation Points:
    I remember that thread from yesterday, Roads. It still freaks me out today no less than it did yesterday. I have heard off coffee colonics, but whiskey enemas?!?! Vodka tampons?! WTMF?! :eek: Owies. (HEY, maybe that's why Lindsay Lohan is called "firecrotch.")

I just can't even imagine the sheer torture one's anus/vajayjay would endure all in the name of getting blitzed. Wow. I guess I shouldn't knock it till I have tried it...no, I can't let this one pass. It's officially knocked. Please, kindly keep the ethanol away from my girlie bits. If that's what it means if I want to get hammered, I'd rather go to an AA/NA meeting 3 times a day for a year.

Roads, better you than me, dude. I am glad I learned that it was no good without having to learn it the hard way. Thank you for that. You're a...ummm...uh.....braver, yeah, that's it--a braver person than I. :p

;) J/k. No offence meant to you. At least you have the bawls to do something that crazy. LOL:crazy

5. sirmoonie

sirmoonie Banned

Reputation Points:
    Too whacked out for SWIM, and SWIM breathes butane before church.

SWIM supposes it would open up a whole new realm of college drinking games, however.

6. bcubed

bcubed Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Yes, the thought of a "double-input" (or "triple-input," if so equipped) keg stand is rather amusing to this reptile!

7. missparkles

missparkles Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Different.
    Sparkles can't wait for the next experiment. ;)

8. bammyjastard

bammyjastard Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    lmao rum-bummed :)

9. Herbal Healer 019

Herbal Healer 019 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Ah yes the old past-time known as "butt~chugging".

Reminds SWIM of Steve-O's beer bong enema scene in Jackass 2.

SWIM would imagine this would be rather corrosive to ones inner ass if done regularly.

Also keep in mind the chances of dying from an alcohol overdose are double fold for those who choose to butt chug because unlike drinking alcohol, alcohol enemas can't come out the same end once absorbed.

Nothing against the OP, as SWIM is all to aware that plugging certain substances is an efficient means of getting the best bang 4 yer buck with most illicit substances

10. fnord

fnord

Reputation Points:
    It was a whiskey/klonopin enema! Trust me i was there when the girl in that thread tried it. not expelling all of the alcohol out can cause rectal damage and bleeding,as well as a girlfriend who is out of commission in the bedroom for 2 weeks.

As an alcoholic i dont understand why anyone would want to put alcohol anywhere but there mouth.....

11. bcubed

bcubed Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Imagine, if this catches on, we could have a plethora of anal-themed booze commercials!

For all you do...this butt's for you!,

Tastes Great!/Less farting! or perhaps

We plug no wine before its time!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
  12. mrs houdini

mrs houdini

Reputation Points:
    swim has heard of peeps taking vodka shots through thier eye :eek: but never this I dont think I could stand the burn :laugh:

Take Care
    Keep Well

13. cocoabean

cocoabean Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    and a huge increase in ibs

14. missparkles

missparkles Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Sparkles thinks IBS would be the least of swiys worries to be honest.:laugh:

15. Space Numpty

Space Numpty Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Legendary thread. SWIM is in tears :laugh:

SWIM hears that running face first into a brick wall gives a pretty good rush too. And its cheaper !

16. Stradivarius

Stradivarius Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    In the ass it's a bit weird.But i'm all for vagina binging by vodka soaked tampons.That should be awesome.

17. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess

Reputation Points:
  18. dividedskye

dividedskye

Reputation Points:
    IT WILL KILL WHOEVER IT IS THAT IS GOING TO DO IT

USING ALCOHOL IN ANY OTHER WAY BESIDES INGESTING IT CAN KILL YOU ALMOST INSTANTLY DON'T DO IT

-Divided

19. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess

Reputation Points:
    ^^^ Sorry, but this is bollocks and nonsense and scaremongering (and there's no need to shout!)

While no-one is suggesting that this is entirely risk free way of achieving psychoactive effectc from alcohol (see the many cautionary tales and links above), blanket statements that bear no resemblance to fact really don't help.

20. fnord

fnord

Reputation Points:
    injecting,drinking,anal/vaginal(along with others) administration are all forms of ingesting. The route or method of administration is not what would kill you.