Drinking own urine!!

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Wangsta, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wangsta

Wangsta Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'm wondering if anybody has actually drank their own urine to recirculate the 60% of MDMA that is left untouched? and if it actually gives you another high?

I figure that since your kinda messed up from the MDMA when you drink it, it wouldnt be so bad and it'll be worth the taste.

2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I've never heard anything about this supposed 60% of untouched MDMA. This is surely another bizarre drug myth. Where did you hear it?

3. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    same here.
    The only time i read about this was in amanita muscaria using chamanic rituals of the great north. Urine is sterile when it comes out of the body, but the benefitial or detrimental nature of absorbing the rejected contents is subject to debate... Since it's been filtered out I would vote for no and not drink that glass of urine in the morning.
    as for psychoactive urine...well, maybe the quote you read was about elimination of MDMA through the renal system, which does not imply that urine becomes psychoactive ?

4. Wangsta

Wangsta Newbie

Reputation Points:
  5. Benga

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    Fair enough. Bear with SWIM as he asks for slightly more scientific evidence of this non-degradation of MDMA, than this "good drugs guide" and a DF post quoting it as urban legend.
    Seems to be quite hard to find more sources on this subject, while MDMA has been studied for quite some time, but SWIM's ready to learn something new.

thanks in advance

6. Flimmar

Flimmar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You shouldn't believe all the crap thegooddrugsguide write, cause some of the things simply isn't true.

There was a debate on this forum about their urban myth-quiz, and some of the stuff in the quiz didn't seem to be true, even though the quiz stated it.

7. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Just piss in an empty bottle of Old English malt-liquor. No one would notice.

8. snow child

snow child Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Piss in a dish let it dry and snort the power left it the dish after it dry's.
    poeple of the world don't let it come to this please help this guy he seem's like he needs a friend real bad.
    Myth i hope.
    -----------------------------------------
    "american's the new ginna pigs"

9. roserjoe

roserjoe Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Once my friend pissed into a bottle, and drunk all of what he pissed in for money, he didn't get sick or anything. I heard a true story of a guy who survived stuck in a rock face for a week or something, and in the last couple of days he started drinking his own urine. You can drink it, it's safe, try it if you're that keen.

10. Flimmar

Flimmar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hahaha, that last reply made me laugh. If I had been in a rock for a week, and they asked how he survived, he would had said, he'd been drinking his own blood or something else, but never his own urin, haha!

Just on a site-note; can anyone tell SWIM, why his piss always smell so damn disgusting when he's been rolling?

I was rolling at a friends house, and went outside to take a leak, as he wouldn't piss in any of the plants, he thought it would be quite innocent to piss in the dog's drinkingbowl.

The next morning my friend was bored and tipped the bowl over (it had been raining earlier, before I had taken the piss), and the smell was overwhelming :)

11. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I can't believe The Good Drugs Guide put that up. I doubted some of their information at first but I'm officially blacklisting that website from now on because of this crap.

12. Benga

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    well urine isn't particularly dirty, it's sterile when it comes out ( not for long), unless...Camel urine is used by Beduin tribes for washing in the desert, just have to get used to the smell I guess.
    Some health regimen ( ayurveda inspired) also rule that one should drink a glass of their first morning urine each day--- personally, i believe it is excreted out for a reason, which is not for recycling-- but they suffer no ill effects, to each his own.
    Drinking one's urine is recommended for survival, when no water is available, in order to hydrate a little...it's actually pretty common, and less taboo than eating corpses- like those plane crash survivores in the Andean snow...

but due the workings of the liver, one can very much doubt that unmetabolised MDMA rushes out of one's body...

13. AntiAimer

AntiAimer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    And Smurf thought drinking cough syrup was pretty desperate....LMAO!

Anyways, pee is the most sterile thing on the planet. You can recycle it and do filtering and such, if you had to. Like in the desert or in space. If anyone has ever seen the show called "Brainiac", in one of the episodes, they actually test this myth. Conclusion, if worse came to worse, you definitely can. But only if you filter it, since all the salt in it wouldn't rehydrate you, which would be bad.

"The new low for teenagers across the world, drinking there pee to get high!"

14. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    im crying laughing just thinking of this news report.

15. peterarlei

peterarlei Newbie

Reputation Points:
    55 y/o
    Think swim already tasted urine once before only it was called something else now let me think.... oh yes it was called ghb :crazy

16. upperdecker

upperdecker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    drinking your urine

SWIM read that you can drink your urine to roll again off the same pill? Is this true? SWIM read that E stays in your system for 2 - 5 days and leaves through your urine. ?

17. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Re: drinking your urine

I know that if an animal ( reindeer , human ,etc ) eats [SIZE=-1]Amanita muscaria then the body helps filter out the poison and the resulting piss is enriched with active [SIZE=-1]Muscimol . But I amnt so sure if its true for MDMA. I would prefer to come down rather that drinking his own piss just to chase the buzz. Just buy more MDMA or pills to save swiys self the trouble of drinking swiys piss.

18. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: drinking your urine

UTFSE is correct. This thread has already gotten a bullshit response as is.

CLOSED.

19. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I know someone who drank a cup of his own piss and he ended up in hospital for three days with kedney problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.