Droppin in 1hr..gettin nauseous

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by NooYrdrop, Mar 20, 2005.

1. NooYrdrop

NooYrdrop Newbie

Reputation Points:
    This is my 3rd time to drop. About to get the pills soon and for the past 2 hours I'm getting more and more sick to my stomach. I've already crapped and while cleaning the kitchen smelling a little trash started to dry heave.

Is this my brain anticipating too much? Whats up/

2. club222

club222 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Did you have a bad experience with a pill last time or something? Could
    just be your body remembering that experience and then reacting to it.
    You're just nervous.

3. umich

umich Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Probably too late now, but youre just nervous bro. I mean youre excited and you just cant handle yourself at the time, it happens to everyone. We've all gotten overly excited over something to the point where we just get sick. Next time before you roll, try doing something that would get your mind completely off of the subject, dont listen to music or sit there waiting for the pills. Watch a movie or go run some errands. Hope your roll turned out ok.Edited by: umich

4. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    i get exactly the same, sometimes i can barely eat my dinner and get sweaty palms and everything. and ive been taking pills for over 2 years! its just a combination of nervousness and excitement really. now you know what to expect from the drugs, its like your so hyped up in anticipattion. just go with the flow, probably the best thing you could do is stick some music on really loud and dance about like a lunatic...

5. goddess.tina

goddess.tina Newbie

Reputation Points:
    okay, I know I'm late but for anyone reading this now....my experience is that if a pill has been cut w/ heroin, it's gonna make me ill. Seems to be that the blue butterflies I've had were cut w/ heroin...depends on the amount as to how sick I get, but tried heroin once and that is the only thing I've found that will make me ill like that, so it's a possibility for just about anyone.

6. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    PILLS ARE NOT CUT WITH HEROIN!</font> [​IMG]

Everyone gets nervous, even my Aphex Twin loving cat, sometimes very
    much so, even though she is the 'voice of experience' for a lot of
    other moggy's

7. goddess.tina

goddess.tina Newbie

Reputation Points:
    oh, so you've tested everyone on the market? Nice to know there's an authority. So, what is the "triple" butterfly cut w/? And, there's no chance of deviation, right?

Even spoke w/ the dealer...seems to be his experience also, but asI'm prone to say, my experience.

8. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Nervous? About pills? Never.

I might get pre-match jitters if I'm about to drop acid or something but pills are very relaxed. The drug that makes me anxious before using is salvia. I have a few friends who love their pills and they anticipate dropping for days and really get strung up about it. Then they freak if they can't get pills on the specific night. Funny really.

9. kieran

kieran Newbie

Reputation Points:

haha thats what im like, i get well hyped up days before, and then if the deal falls through i get WELL angry and dont talk to anyone for hours, haha

10. OiledMandible

OiledMandible Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Why would you cut something cheap like mdma with something expensive like heroin? Doesnt make much sense...[​IMG]

Maybe you werent nervous, but just sick.

11. piperazine

piperazine Newbie

Reputation Points:

Heroin has never been found in any pill tested by any
    organization. Ever. An oral dose of heroin would be (cost)
    prohibitively large, and MDMA is rather cheap to make. Fentanyl
    has shown up in a few samples as of late, however.

12. Unknown213

Unknown213 Newbie

Reputation Points:

I think that the best indicator that pills aren't cut with heroin is
    that it would make little sense to add something so expensive. Also, if
    you look through the pill test archives (http://www.ecstasydata.org/) I
    don't think you will find any heroin cuts. I don't remember ever seeing
    any.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  13. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ^ nope, you'll find one.. but it ws literally a "one-off" that someone submitted to perpetuate the rumour.

For heroin to be orally active, you would need to spoon it into your
    chops out of a cereal bowl. And yes, I am an authority on "There
    is no heroin in pills" [​IMG]

Focus: Have a good couple of beers and remember that once you get
    going, all is absolutely well, so there literally is nothing to worry
    about [​IMG]

... and er... 'triple' butterfly.... heh, triple stack, eh? Triple the amount of binders.. [​IMG]</font>

14. goddess.tina

goddess.tina Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well, the one time I tried heroin, it was a small line and since I'm not one to inject, the recommended at the time was to snort it. It did make me very ill, but then that could be due to the fact that I was on a wide variety of drugs over a period of time while being treated for leukemia, pneumonia and Guillan Barre'. Now, I've spoken w/ several people that have agreed that when a manufacturer is looking for fillers, they may actually use some heroin (not much, but enough for an effect of some sort), as heroin has done nothing else for me but make me ill.

Anyway, yeah, that's why the word 'triple' was meant to be a joke, as it sure as Hades doesn't have triple the MDMA. Now, I would like to try the pure stuff people have mentioned, but whatever...guess, since these are supposed to be opinions, I'll keep mine to myself. It could be any number of things that they are cut w/ to make you ill, but um, I guess if you want an "authority" go to the source. I think I'll just keep all my replies to myself, I'm not generally easily offended, but this time, it just bites my butt that I give an opinion and no one can bother to ask the experiences I've had, so I can safely keep them to myself on this forum. Look for "bite my tongue" in the future if I have any questions. SEE YA!!!!!!!

15. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:

in holland you can just bring your pills to a testcenter to get the content and dosage checked, so far there hasnt been 1 pill found with heroine in it. Amphetamines yes, ketamine surely(seems very popular in the uk), from time to time there's an Research Chemical substitute like mCPP or PMAbut rat poison, heroine and LSD are often mentioned by people but have never been found in years of testing in holland.

These claims are all myths imo.

16. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I have encountered people who, having taken MDMA that was pure,* were utterly convinced it was either cut with heroin (or some similar opiate), or was nothing other than heroin. These were experienced, though not very bright, drug users. It appears the reason for their confusion stems from the sense of centeredness and calm elicited by MDMA. This, they wrongly concluded, "had" to be heroin because of how darn good they were feeling.

* Pure as in pre-pill days when MDMA was being distributed as crystal to trained psychotherapists connected with Harvard and Tufts University Medical - not stuff being cooked-up in someone's basement.

17. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I get nervous as all-get-out every time I take MDMA or a psychedelic. I
    fixed this by taking .5mg Xanax an hour or so beforehand.

18. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Its an age old thing:

Dirty / Weak doses of MDMA tend to make you speedy, get up and dance, and thats what 90% of users are looking for.

Big / Clean doses will most likely make your ass sign a peace treaty
    with a chair. Thats what I'm looking for, but a lot of people
    don't tend to like it.

Then being 'floored' up above gets confused with Heroin, since people
    who take heroin in films aren't moving much. If said user had
    done heroin, there would be no confusing the two feelings! [​IMG]

19. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Big up to Mega-Lev[​IMG]

As I have posted before, you have to get the love/peace/empathy/spirituality back by doing pills/powder in a different environment. I had powder this weekend in and spent about 12 hours wrapped in cotton wool:Total bliss. Cups of tea, a big fluffy duvet: BF there and no-one else, Gorgeous tunes, not having to deal with anyone else: I could have founded a new religion

SWIM may start a new movement: Pills arer rubbish for clubs: Try powder for in!

20. dark_emotions

dark_emotions Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey, it's just the anticipation and your bidy recalling the last time you had any...I mean, I dont know about anyone else but after I have dropped an E, when it first hits me, I get a little sick feeling and I have to keep saying to myself "MIND OVER MATTER" and it usually passes within 5-10 mins or so. I have just thought that whenever I think about takin an E or I am a few hours away, my body is recalling the "sick" feeling I get when I first take it...that's all and your adrenillin is pumping and your anticipation builds as well .... with those combos, anyone is sure to feel like that......BUT I LOVE IT ANYWAY[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]