dropping LSA like Acid(Hawaiian Baby Woodrose extraction)?

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by vantranist, Nov 18, 2006.

1. vantranist

vantranist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from antigua_and_barbuda
    I was woundering if its possible to Extract around 200 seeds with the naptha/alcohol extraction, then evap lots of the Alcohol off of the finished product but not not all the way, just enogh to leave A small vial of alcohol/lsa solution and then drop it like acid. The concentration would obvously have to be much higher than that of LSD due to potency but I think it would be possible to get a high enogh concentration of LSA to get a nice dose out of a few drops. However I have not tried it and doesnt know if LSA is like LSD in witch it can get obsorbed through the mouth/skin or if it acutally have to be aborbed through the intestine...

any Idea on how to do this would be nice or other peoples expreince.

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
  3. vantranist

vantranist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from antigua_and_barbuda
    Re: dropping LSA like Acid(woodrose extraction)?

Hmm im not sure that i understand.

An LSA extraction like this:https://drugs-forum.com/threads/25125
    yeilds LSA in a kind of goo or gunk you can just scrape off and eat too trip correct? I dont see how it would kill you to just not let it evap all the way down to a goo and just drink the liquid, but make it so concenrated that just a few drops would be a standard dose?

Did I use the wrong term for this extraction? "naphpa/alcohol"?

4. PsychicTraveler

PsychicTraveler Silver Member

Reputation Points:

200 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds is about 20 trips on those seeds. That might be getting into the danger zone.

You could do the extraction, then try 1/20 of the solution (if you can measure it that accurately).

I think we all (most of us anyway) use the names LAA-111 and LSA to mean the same thing around here. In reality, LSA's cover a whole group of lysergic acid amides including LSD-25. But, when someone says LSA I'm pretty sure of what they mean.

You should be able to make a good extraction with less alcohol than you would need for MG seeds because you're using less material. But, I believe there is more junk along with the good stuff.

Good luck with it.

1. 5/5,
      good post
      Nov 18, 2006
  5. PsychicTraveler

Reputation Points:

And BTW, that extraction did not result in a goo. It was just a yellowish, sticky film, really. It just barely turned the water a little bit dark/milky when mixed back up.

6. vantranist

vantranist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from antigua_and_barbuda

hehe well ofcorse not 200 seeds at once. What I was thinking was get that whole 200 seed worth of solution to fit in a small vial of liquid then just drop like 1/20 of that to = 1 trip similar to how one would take acid ... I mean i dont know anyone who drops a full vial of acid... just a couple drops.

EDIT: I have another question for your traveler... Would 200 seeds worth of that yellowish film desolved in a few ML of water(enogh to fill like a 2-3 inch vial) make the liquid extreamly thick or would it still be somwhat watery?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2006
  7. PsychicTraveler

Reputation Points:

Still very watery, I'm sure.

SWIM's concentration was very thin. He could have used the same amount of water to rehydrate 10 times as much extraction residue.

8. PsychicTraveler

Reputation Points:

If you're going to evaporate the alcohol and rehydrate:

The trick is to use just enough water to clean all of the glass. If you want to use a few seeds and a little water, you should probably use a small glass container. Though, it will take longer to evaporate the alcohol from because of a decreased surface area.

Also, using a measured amount of water (20 dropper-fulls for instance) to rehydrate could help with dosing.

1. 3/5,
      helpfull tips
      Nov 18, 2006
  9. vantranist

vantranist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from antigua_and_barbuda

Thanks for the tips! I will try second he gets his hands on some seeds and tell how it goes.

10. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

All Alfa was saying was:

these LSA extractions do not produce pure LSA, the most they claim to be able to produce is nearly pure LSA. When using relatively small numbers, the "nearly" part doesn't matter, but when you're talking about 200 seeds, that "nearly" means a whole lot of dangerous shit that's left over, and there's a chance (nobody's commenting how insignificantly small or life-challengingly large this chance may or may not be) that dropping it like you suggested would result in having 200 seeds worth of cyanide and fuck knows what other kinds of nasty shit inside you.

That's why it's dangerous.

11. vantranist

vantranist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from antigua_and_barbuda

Hmm forgive SWIM but he’s not sure he’s understanding this 100%

An extraction of 200 HWBR in about 50 ml of alcohol solution could possibly have sufficient amounts of cyanide left in there (even after extraction) witch would be enough to kill you if you ingest all 50 ml? If that’s what you’re saying I completely understand.

What I was saying was extract 200 HWBR into 50 Ml of alcohol solution and then as a standard dose take 1/20 of that solution (2.5 ML). If you're referring to this part as fatal then I don’t understand. Because 2.5ML(10 seeds) Even before and extraction doesn’t have enough cyanide components to kill you let alone after an extraction.

thanks.

12. PsychicTraveler

Reputation Points:

Unless it is continuously stirred, after a week I have found that a refrigerated extraction solution will separate out including a clear, hard, laquer-type residue at the bottom, and a tough thick layer above that, with thin liquid on top. That might lead to uneven and dangerous dosing. So, You should try to keep it mixed, and use it all at once if possible.