Drug Free America

Discussion in 'Drug Policy Reform & Narco Politics' started by P!MPJU!C3, Jul 13, 2004.

1. P!MPJU!C3

P!MPJU!C3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Just been lookin around on something bout the oc....cowl show by the way. anyway got this pop up about drug free america...me, being a big fan of american drug-policy, i took a quick peek.. And guess what, never read that much b*llshit in my live. They've got it all worked out see..they have 5 classes drugs

1.. Is like real bad

2.. is bad

3.. is now good

4.. is not very good either

5.. is like things like excredine and stuff like that.

No i understand them 4 making heroine, coke and crack class 1...but weed?

Give me a f*cking brake... cocaine wasnt even #1 it was 2. according 2 these people its more likely that you attack people(!!!) when youve been smokin weed. Well i dont no what happens when other people smoke weed but 2 me its got a pretty relaxing effect and it sure as hell doesnt make me want 2 attack people.

Then i read some more...did anyone no that if youre parent bother(moniter) you that youre chance of touching drugs is smaller then when they dont? I didnt. Most of my friends have over protective parents and they do cocaina.. my parents only ask out of interest what im going 2 do. And i tell them and its cool. And im doin pretty ok well my friends are addicts.

Im from holland where prettymuch everyone smokes pot and

tell ya what. In Holland we have a much lower crime and addict rate then in The US of A. So 4 me the only good thing our texan friend BUSH can do is legalise weed and leave people 2 their own responsibilty.

2. str8ballin

str8ballin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    That is a bunch of bullshit.People are more likely to attack people when they smoke weed?! hahaha....I don't know about anybody else but when I blaze up I usually sit in front of the tv and nod off.

But when Im up on cocaine I'm just ready to fight with anybody.It doesnt matter if the person is twice the size of me.If I got a fat rail in me I can do anything.

It amazes me how stupid the mainstream media can be.If you think that was ridiculous PIMP,you should see some of the commercials they run across tv.They need to start realizing that the problem isnt with marijuana and start concentrating more on the harder drugs.

3. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I dont knwo but if any sentence that have the words "pot" and "want to attack" would have to be like this. "Im gonna attack bush for not legalising pot!" Everyone know weed should be for sale like cigarettes cuz teenagers have a hard time to get booze and smokes wich is legal. But teenagers can find pot anywhere! I say we turn both america and canada into the new amsterdam! LOL! We could have national seed planting day and then the gov. could give us all seeds and we plant them hahah that would definitly rock!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
  4. P!MPJU!C3

P!MPJU!C3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yo straightballin i was over in florida with family last year and i saw the most amusing comercial ever...do ya know bout the guy with the pan and the egg and the guy wants to make an omelet end says...listen "this is your brain on drugs" well i wasnt high at the time but i couldnt stop laughing if i tried

5. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.
    I am in favor of a drug free America!

Why pay for them; better to get them for FREE!

6. xMeTaL HeAdx

xMeTaL HeAdx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    That is a bunch of bullshit.People are more likely to attack people when they smoke weed?! hahaha....I don't know about anybody else but when I blaze up I usually sit in front of the tv and nod off.

But when Im up on cocaine I'm just ready to fight with anybody.It doesnt matter if the person is twice the size of me.If I got a fat rail in me I can do anything.

It amazes me how stupid the mainstream media can be.If you think that was ridiculous PIMP,you should see some of the commercials they run across tv.They need to start realizing that the problem isnt with marijuana and start concentrating more on the harder drugs.

Yea dude, when you're on weed, usually you get sorta lazy and tired and shit like that. But seriously, More likely to attack ppl when on weed? thats the dumbest thing ever. When im on weed, as u said, i lay down and wack off heh.

7. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Drugs in this country are classified differently than you think. Class one have no medical purpose according to the federal govt. Class 2 have medical purposes but pose a high risk of abuse. The list goes on... I'm not sure if this is what you were talking about.

8. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    If someone hasent already said this, Marijuana is the number one abused drug, behind alcohol and tobacco. So...how would you cut abuse down? By making it one of the most watched drugs, with Cocaine, and Smack.

9. P!MPJU!C3

P!MPJU!C3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    In reply 2 "sands of time"

Drugs in this country are classified differently than you think. Class one have no medical purpose according to the federal govt. Class 2 have medical purposes but pose a high risk of abuse. The list goes on... I'm not sure if this is what you were talking about.

The following article is about scheduling of drugs.

"What do the federal drug classifications mean?

The government has five general classifications (or "schedules") for drugs. The Controlled Substance Act places all substances that are regulated under existing federal law into one of five schedules. This placement is based upon the substance's medicinal value, harmfulness, and potential for abuse or addiction. Schedule I is reserved for the most dangerous drugs that have no recognized medical use, while Schedule V is the classification used for the least dangerous drugs. For more on this, contact the Drug Enforcement Administration through "

http://www.drugfreeamerica.com/Temp...What do the federal drug classifications mean

do i need 2 explain myself?

Weed no medical value and cocaine does? Yeah right, in case you havent noticed, weed takes away Physical pain better then most painkillers. In Holland it is given by the government 2 people that have physical problem like reumitisme and broken bones. Weed cant make you physsicly deppendant on them and its not harmful either. Well, only if you smoke a truckload it could be poiseniss. Everything im saying is based on honest research done by

people working for hospitiles and not for the DEA like in some other countries.

Tell me again please, is weed one of the most dangerest drugs? youve got 2 be f*cking kidden me..

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    im not even going to read that shit, the non drug using public is so fucking uneducated. Everyone would accept drugs if people knew how to use them. motherfuckers!

11. P!MPJU!C3

P!MPJU!C3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    At school we had a sort of drug informing. About eight kids in my class do blow and the rest prety much do weed. Sow our principel asked one of our teachers to inform us about the dangers of drugs. This is a cool teacher he know whats going on, keeps his ears and eyes open. It went something like this: "Class, dont do drugs. Any questions? OKE, class dismissed." And we went outside to smoke cigarettes with our teacher. In Holland people our just realistic because they have realised that fighting it only makes it worse. Its like hitting a ball against a ball, the harder you hit it the harder it comes back. This something that my intelligent texas ranger(Bush) has not noticed yet. There is no way you can prevent drug abuse. All you can do is be is realistic, educate the youth and all you can hope is that they make wise decisions.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    did you mean hitting a ball against a wall?

13. P!MPJU!C3

P!MPJU!C3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeah i have seriously ill, my sickness is called "typing to often syndrom" witch means that i often catch myself typing before i really know what i want to say and then things like this happen.

14. P!MPJU!C3

P!MPJU!C3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    :) My first post

15. OneDiaDem

OneDiaDem Nefelibata Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    The United States will never be drug free. Never has been, never will be. I dont care what kind of propaganda they put out. The people who use drugs, see thru the bullshit. Its basically about serious control issues out of whack, and drug companies wanting people using their drugs, lol.

16. P!MPJU!C3

P!MPJU!C3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Post 500, this topic is my shrine. I remember when I came here 1st. Just wanting to dish the drug free america operation. I saw it in a pop up and I felt like expressing my opinion on a cowl forum. This is where I came. The drugs forum. Back then it was a small lil orginisation. Its really big now. I see people come and go. People stay 2. Anyhow. Post 500. Damn.

P!MPJU!C3