1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Drug test 80ish hours after last use is that enough time?

Discussion in 'Drug testing discussion' started by cooper22, Sep 8, 2017.

1. cooper22

cooper22 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o from Arizona, United States
    Made the stupid decision to do a few very thin lines of cocaine on monday morning around 2-3 am. Knew i was going to have to drug test for a new job but didn't expect it so soon after use. Got a call on wednesday asking if i could go in and do the test, postponed it until thursday and went in to pee about 11 am or so. took 2 at home tests one on wednesday and one on thursday morning before i went in to the lab. The first test gave me the faintest line i could possibly imagine, more solid on the side but didn't go fully across, second test was darker and and more of a line but still not as solid as the other lines on the test. Couldn't put the test off any longer so i drank a lot of water between wednesday and thursday morning, took some cranberry pills, and some flush drink i had laying around thats supposed to speed up metabolism and cleanse. from what I've read 72 hours is usually enough time, and that even a faint line is still a line so I'm trying not to worry, but theres contradictory information all over and i could really use some peace of mind.

2. uzboth

uzboth It's one hell of a journey.... Silver Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Scarborough, United Kingdom