1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

drug test coming, need alternative drugs

Discussion in 'Ethnobotanicals' started by nolifeking, Apr 26, 2005.

1. nolifeking

nolifeking Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Apr 26, 2005
    I have a drug test in about 4-5 weeks for a job, so I have stopped
    smoking pot. I figure the best way for me to pass is to just be
    responsible and stop now, but I don't really want to be sober for the
    next 4-5 weeks. I was wondering if you guys could give me some ideas
    for other drugs to try that either won't show up on a drug test or
    clears out of your system within a few days. The only drugs I have done
    up to this point are pot, LSD, vicodin, oxycodene, and alcohol, and
    mushrooms. I would shroom buts its like 35 bucks a trip and doesn't
    seem worth it to me. So any suggestions would be good, I've been
    reading up on Kratom as I've heard that is pretty good.
  2. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Feb 19, 2005
    from U.K.
    35$ a trip? that seems a little expensive. I would expect to pay a little bit more for an 1/8th and then have 2 trips out of a bag, then again you could be eating the whole thing. I would stick to Alcohol, vicodin, valum, and other drugs that clear out quickly, if your going to be munching oxys for the next few months, make sure not to start a dependancy on them.

3. William_Again

William_Again Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Jan 27, 2005
    from U.S.A.
    an eigth is what I need for a good trip, half a bag will only be mental
    and not visual...well maybe somewhat visual but nothing mindblowing or
    to interesting...on top of that around here its 40 for a full bag trip.

Try kratom...I recently tried this and must say WOW, it is worth it to try.

You could try LSA...it could show up as lsd but it clears out of your system quite quickly so just go for the lsd instead.

Also look into salvia (if you have never done this READ UP ON IT FIRST!)

or kanna (a nice mood lifter) and possibly blue lotus or kava kava (they both are decent when taken right).
  4. panchovilla

panchovilla Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dec 27, 2004
    from U.S.A.
    Kratom is the stuff dreams are made of. When I first got It Igot the extract three different times it was ok to good, and I knew it had potential. Then low and behold, Sweet MOther Mary, I ordered some Super Premium Extra Strength Powdered Instant Kratom(Damn that is a long ass name) and then I ordered some more, and then I ordered some more ,and Now I order it by the elephant ass load. After I got my first elephant's ass load I took a real nice big dose every day and for the first week when I layed in bed at night I floated just above the sheets, I felt good as FUCK!!!! Well, I don't float any more, or maybe not just as high, but I still pretty feel damn good. Work is more fun, pains is less sharp, and love is in the air. The only negative side effects that I am aware of is that I think it makes me loose my temper a little faster[​IMG] [​IMG], I know that seems wierd, but that is just a side note that I have made to myself, ofcourse there is probably lots of other stuff that are potential contributing factors, so who knows is this real or imagined, or the blame is totally misplaced. On a different note kratom makes mefuck like a king -long and strong, especially if it is your first time with a new partner and she is kind of hot, It gives me the power not blow the roman candle of too soon, like sometimes happens when I'm up inside some foxy strange. I remember seeing this dude on a package of kratom and he was smiling in obvious bliss, and I was like if this shit is real I gotta get some. The extract wasn't like the dude on the package, but boy o boy brotha I yank your chain not the first week I had the SS powder I felt just like the cartoon dude in heaven on the packaging of that one kratom. Edited by: panchovilla
  5. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Jan 10, 2005
    you could try dxm. really easy to get and pretty damn powerful in high
    doeses. pretty much every drug besides weed gets out of you in less
    than a week. so up until about a week before your test you can do
    whatever. also where the fuck do all you guys live. around here shrooms
    cost 15-20 bucks an 1/8