1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Drug test sweat patch

Discussion in 'Drug testing discussion' started by slay13, Aug 4, 2012.

1. slay13

slay13 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have a friend that used dilaudid twelve days ago and today got a drug patch unsuspectingly slapped on her arm. She has been told by the people in charge that people have tested positive for up to 45 days with the patch. Is this possible or is my friend being mislead? It seems a bit far-fetched but there is so little info out there about the sweat patch so she asked me to present her delimma to you fine folks on DF in hopes that someone will have any knowledge about this issue. On a related note, will hydromorphone show up as an opiate on the 5-panel patch test (morphine, codeine, heroin)? Thanks so much.

2. PillMan

PillMan Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o from Arkansas, U.S.A.
    I have personally read that it stays in your system for 3 to 8 days and up to around 10 days max.

This all depends on dose and how often you take it though.

PillMan added 2 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Oh and hydromorphone can show up on some drug test but it is rare since it does not convert into morphine like some other opiates.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  3. Aminatrix

Aminatrix Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    she she took dilauded 12 days ago and now she has a drug test patch on her arm?

how long does it stay on? i would suspect it could be more sensitive than say a cheek swab, mainly because the body slowly excretes everything through the skin, and if it's on there long enough it could get it. 12 days ago is usually a clean test, 45 days is for people who are regular users

4. godztear

godztear Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from Minnesota, U.S.A.
    This is a newer way of testing that has been in the works for some time now to help avoid fake test results. As technology advances, electronic analysis of sweat is on the horizon and should be expected to be utilized in certain situations.

5. slay13

slay13 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My friend wasn't given a definite answer about how long it stays on but usually they keep it on a week or so.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012