Drug test tomorrow [Cannabis], Terminader Gold 60

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by mattinbr, Dec 27, 2005.

1. mattinbr

mattinbr Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    I have smoked daily for the past 5 months or so and has to take a drug test for a new job. He went to the store and bought Terminader Gold 60 becuase a friend of his that works there says he'll pass the test if he takes it the morning of. The test is tomorrow morning and swim last smoked last night around 9. Anyone have any experience with this product? I'll let everyone know how the test goes, it's tomorrow morning. Man I will be pissed if he doesn't get this job, it's $13.25 an hour!!!!

2. Colby

Colby Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Alright man, good luck you should pass if you follow the instructions on it to the t. But from my experiences from one that I used once it said to stay clean for 48 hrs. before using it, I didnt think it was shit, so i had smked a day before, and I ended up failing, but then one of my homies used it and followed the instructions and passed. So just follow the instructions and u should be cool aight man goodluck.

3. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Drink lots of water throughout the morning. Pee several times before the test itself. And when you pee in the cup, make sure that only the middle part of the "stream" gets in the cup, as this contains the least THC.

Also, what's this Terminader Gold 60 thing?

4. mattinbr

mattinbr Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    It's a yellow drink that comes in a 16 oz bottle. I got it at a local head shop. He hopes it works because it was $27.99

5. mattinbr

mattinbr Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    Yeah this one says to not use any toxins 24-48 hours before the test. When it's taken I will have been toxin free for about 36 hours so hopefully everything will turn out ok. Thanks for the reply though, swim appreciates it.

6. mattinbr

mattinbr Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    I took the test and passed without a problem. That stuff sure did taste terrible though

7. Man Choch

Man Choch Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    congrats. glad to hear that

8. forty1

forty1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yea, but does that stuff have any negative impacts on your health? i wonder

9. mattinbr

mattinbr Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    I don't think there's any negative side effects. The ingredients are mostly just vitamins, water, and sugars. I feltfine all day after drinking it.

10. urineluck

urineluck Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Terminader Gold 60

I was a daily smoker and quit for 8 days used Terminader Gold 60 and passed no problem at my first adult probation screeen