DRUG TEST TOMORROW PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by JC13, Oct 13, 2004.

1. JC13

JC13 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have a drug test tomorrow for a job i applied for and i smoked sunday. I have someone to pee for me but am having trouble thinking of a way to keep it warm (it must be between 90 and 100 F) please give me your suggestions

2. nicholson_tyler

nicholson_tyler Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I never have had to go through this, well other than the home testing.. but maybe a thermus or get some kind of heat pack that hunters use for thier hands and have the bag around it? One method i have read though it to put the urin e ina condom, then stash in your pockets or boxers so your body keeps it warm...There are also things called Urinators.. look on google

3. Mike177

Mike177 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i would go with a heat pack, you can get them if u do a google search, just but it in a condom and rap the heat pack around the condom, condoms are good to use because they can strech like mad so they wont break open,

4. troublemaker

troublemaker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Just be careful that you don't get it TOO HOT. They test for temperature too, and if your piss iswarmer than 98degrees, they're gonna know something's up.

Good luck

5. adultswim

adultswim Newbie

Reputation Points:
    use the hot water from the sink when your in the bathroom just let the hot water run on the outside the cup of piss to heat it up

Tags: